Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hunger Games competitions
Started by [E] technoalpha

thank u chip. also lomanic where is mumble exactly cause i have no clue what it is and jallaf does that mean if we wanted this event and the arena plugin is all hooked up does that meant we create size of arena and all we have to do is inside of it? or will the plugin acctually have it so the arena contains tons of them so say i did /hunger games arena, it will come up with that arena or no?
ok tech it has been a long time now and i have finished the 4 holes the 100x100 outline is done so do u want me to wake a wall on the 100x100 or should we like level that spot out?
Ok, so my net is crap, but when it ISN'T how do I throw in on this? Is there a meeting place, a warp? Where are the Hungergames located? I plan on getting on after work, Gods of Lag be willing, and trying to find this thing to help. Someone IM or something.
complacent sheep if u want to help the warp is /warp hungercraft and since tech has not been on in the past 2 weeks now i guess i will take over and try to make the cornicopia and traps etc. so if u want to help post on here again and i will see if i can add u to the region.
I Am verry interested in this topic. Please keep me up to date with information. Also i want to enter! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
ok this post goes towards everyone. look for all the people who want to help it seems as if now in order for me to finish these hunger games it would be a blessing from all who help for u guys to leave me gold blocks because i am going to make the cornicopia a gold type horn and on top of the horn there will be a chest with a surprise sorry not diamonds that would ruin the game cause it would be over fast but something good i promise. so if u want to help me with hungergames. when i am online and u see my tag Destroyer1239 then contact me and send me the gold blocks for hungercraft or make a chest inside ur home and email me from minetown mail in the game stating the warp to location, what u r giving me, and when u want to help me. that way i can tell u what to do and we can get this place done fast.
ok for those of u who want to help go to warp hungercraft with a sign saying ur name and what u did when ever u built i am starting to make the 100x10 arena a flat level surface and in order to do that i need people to help me either by destroying sand and dirt to makit it flat like i have or to place sand or dirt in places that are low so if u want to help contact me on minetown mail and thank u for ur support.
OK -- I am back... IN FULL FORCE

Things have clearly picked up during my absence, and destroyer1239, because of your HUGEHUGEHUGE contributions, I am changing our divisions to 60 (me) 40 (you). If the other VPs ever show up, their shares will be taken equally from ours, will be HALF yours because of your contributions, and so therefore would be be like 16% them, 33% you, 50% me, or something like that.

The Mumble is as far as I know, a way of players to communicate auditorily with microphones, enabling us and the control room people to talk in private during the games. I was originally setting up a Skype channel for this, but mumble is much better.

Yes, the holes do not need to go all the way to bedrock, just low enough that tributes could potentially find diamonds (y=16 i think). Each hole will not just be open, but have some sort of trap. The four I was thinking were: filled with spiderwebs, filled with lava, waterfalll that ends after a few blocks creating a freefall, and a treacherous lava maze.

YESSS u r back omg i missed u and ok the percentages are fine by me i just want to finish this place and what happend? also i do not have a mic. also cpblack has helped me with 1 hole and we made it so there is a lava lvl to it u fall in it u slowley burn dow then fall and die. so good to see ur back also today just now i tried to go on minetown server it says my ip has been declared unsafe and now i cannot get on y?
IDK ill check--i was thinking that there would be a water river flowing across the mountain biome, and then a lava river flowing across the desert biome, each of which would flow into the respective hole.

Also, thanks for flattening the 100x100--if you havent flattened that mountain yet --DONT. I was thinking the cornucopia could be on top <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":-)">:-)</object>