Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hunger Games competitions
Started by [E] technoalpha

one more thing scarlet, if you want something to do other than terraforms, you can mine sand, dont smelt it into glass, just store it, once we get to use the lava furnace TECH it'll go by quicker

i do realize mining sand is really boring, so you can do the terraforms if you want
Ok, thanks for the suggestion. I am really excited about doing the terraform, so I must just do the sand as a pasttime. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> Oh, and destroyer, are there any nearby towns that we could warp to, then just walk to the arena from there? Is it in the events world?
What are the coordinates of the arena? any nearby towns?
there are no near by vilages only way in is a warp i can get u the cords but in the end u cant get in past the wall so whats the point if TECH would make the warp public we could go in and out as we please.
Yo darth did u take stuff OUT of the cornicopia chests i needed them in the chests so i could use them as supplies for the tributes give it all back or whoever took them i need them all back
i didnt take anything out of the chests
well someone did and i made a pention about it and lost some good stuff
I would love to help you guys, i am totally in the hunger games.
what was the stuff you lost destroyer?
armor sowards lots of food golden apple etc.