Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hunger Games competitions
Started by [E] technoalpha

some inspiration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxqk1SRqW6I
If you need any redstone wiring ask meh

I am sure that anything needed will be reasonably easy

I mean, what could you need, afew traps?

Lol
lol barney for traps we r hardwiring all the caves and spots on the maps with spawners lol and u cannot destroy the spawner either lol so goodluck mining in here but redstone wiring we should have that under control but i will call u if needed but what i do need is a free antivirus software for my computer so i can get back on minetown. also i watched the video it might be something i may consider with the spawn point but not the whole can only break musshrooms and leaves no u will be able to mine and all but u cannot build sky towers and dig straight holes under ground type things. But the sponcer part is the gambling section which i wil control where on top platform where u watch tributes fight and survive u give me an item of ur choice that u want to donate u can chose to give me anything u want but u must bring it personally so say u want to donate a diamond soward then u must give me a diamond soward and we will transport it to the tribute. Also at night the whole 1 million mobs spawning lol um no im not goin to do that but at final 3 there will be 10 dogs chasing each tribute.
ok, i left you some iron in the chests, but i will get you more. I like your desing for the cornucopia, but would it be possible to have an entrance on each side? Just so that we can have a circle of tributes instead of a semicircle.

I am digging the diagonal paths from the bottom of each hole to the other holes, starting with the one that you need a boat to get to. Also, I am working on collecting lots of sand and cobble.

I also got a hold of 2 wolf spider spawners and 2 zombie spawners, but thats all so far.
tec i have zombie skeleton and cave spider spawners back at my house and as i say post pictures up on here so i can see what u r talking about or have someone else do it for u and ya i guess we could do the whole circle thing i will make a design of it and u tell me what u think. Also does anyone know any free downloadable anti virus software that i can use cause i need it bad in order for me to be on the server again.
ok tec here is my newest design pics check them out. The idea of the fire is so when all the chests are cleared out that bad puppy burns up so nobody can stay there lol. But when we have the feast obvioulsly we will have to shut fire off lol.

733078.jpg

733079.jpg

733080.jpg

733081.jpg

733082.jpg

733083.jpg

733084.jpg

733085.jpg

733086.jpg

Remember if u like the pics, look at the pics, think about the pics, give me kudos <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> thank u lmfao. Tec tell me what u think about it.
oh in picture number 4 dont worry about the little square thing i was testing something out not for us tho.
tec this is what i was talkin about with the whole everyone lines up then they run to the middle here is a video on what it would look like made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agfeac_tPks
Hey tec error is finally gone I have made the iron blocks myself due to the fact that I could not find ur iron blocks in the chests. Also the lava furnace won't even work for me i put the lava in and it evaporates and ends up back in my bucket so I decided to put up furnaces in the storage room Joey_dev said he would donate us coal but I had to leave before I could pick it up so either u or I could. And just put the sand in furnaces and back in my storage house i have like 12 furnaces so I can use those as well and I will go back and forth. So just mark a spot where I can put the cornucopia mark it as a stack of 3 high dirt and that will be the middle marker for me. 1 last thing wtf ismwith the big cake in our arena did u atthorize that or no cause u know we r going to have to delete it sooner or later and danni if u r reading this happy birthday sorry I missed it but I hope u got all ur gifts in those chests cause I don't want to destroy them if they have stuff for u in them.
tec i am proud to say that we have finnaly done it ( well i done it) hunger craft is now 3/4 done i have placed traps, hidden chests, all we need now are the spawners and the viewing platform which will be all glass and we are all done. Also wtf is with the cake can we get rid of it or no? Also i was thinking r we sure about letting the players hunt for resources like mine in stuff cause if we let them then we will have to replace all the ors etc. i dont think we will be able to undo the players events in the arena. Oh we also need to set warps for the tributes and so on. Hey barney i might need u now. i need to have it so that the platforms the tributes will be on will go up at the same time and i need it connected to a certain spot that i have made for myself to goto and control it. so tec come look at our master piece and p.s. u might need to destroy some wood on the ground when u take lift to stadium, if u want to enter the arena.