Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hunger Games competitions
Started by [E] technoalpha

luckily, i have found a new location, and place /warp hungercraft there

though it is different than the old location, it has very nice placement, though one quarter will need landfill and another will need mountains razed down

please enjoy!
never mind, after writing this post i found that permissions were already taken for this place -- well keep searching!
now i have found a great spot /warp hungercraft -- and we are working on an underground base. The arena might have to be smaller, more like 400x400, but it should work out!
tec what would the underground base be for and when is the meeting taking place.
i also put a pic of my hunger game arena i made before i started minetown in my pic section of my wall check it out
the meeting might not take place for a while, certainly not until the arena is outlined and fully examined. The base will be for materials and finances storage, recognition of donators, control rooms for the various redstone contraptions, etc...

I am currently working on outlining the arena, which look like it will need some serious landfillin some rivers, lakes, and part of an ocean biome.
now, looking at the overall size of our land and how big the arena really would be, I have decided to bring the size down to 400x400. There are some structures which might fall within a 500x500 boundary, and our first arena should not be quite that large anyway. When the new world comes online, we could perhaps build a second, larger arena there. I will post adjusted materials estimates soon.
I am going to join you in this or something horrible will happen to you ><object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
ok,either i join you,or i be a contestant
well, i think ill let you join--anyone who is ambitious enough to threaten other players when they only have 5 posts is ambitious enough to be in this project -- what are you good at?