Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hunger Games competitions
Started by [E] technoalpha

Lol i am posting this one for fun cause this is now my 100th post and this thread now has 100 posts lol starting now lmao also tec have u leveled out the arena i can no longer help because of an error message.
what kind of error message--is something wrong with your computer? I am working on the leveling, but I could use help. I also started the glass platform--anyone who wants to help should collect lots of sand and glass! I estimate we will need as much as 13000 glass for the viewing platform.
tec if u can help me it says

your ip address has been flagged as unsafe by spamhaus.org/xbl

if u can help me find asolution to this problem it would mean alot i even made a thread to this and no answers it is not a virus. also tec i can get u lots of glass if only i could get logged onto minetown cause i know an excelent store that sells glass and an easy way to collect the sand without paying <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
I loved the Hunger Games, and even managed to get 19 posters of it from the movies, one which is like 90 feet wide, which was on a billboard. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I would love this to be added in MineTown.
Lol can u get me a poster XD i could not get one <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> . And ya tech so how is it going so far.
Hey tec it has been a week now and i still have not been allowed on minetown cause of an error i am getting so board latley i have played some other hunger games server sbut they all suck i would rather play here in minetown. But the error is holding me back. can u take pics of what u have done so far so i know what i can do to change up some things? Also i was thinking what if we did not have a cornicopia and instead of 24 people we have more than that and when we start they r all in the middle of the map they get to pick there class so after the 5 minutes of waiting is up for other people to join then the class they chose they get it at start and they get to hurry run for a good 2 minutes get any supplies they can and then after 2 minutes u know hat happens <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> lol but it is just an idea we might be better off with the cornicopia and 24 tributes. So show me pics of what u have so far done so i can see if i can change things around. lastly i was thinking what if we had tnt in the ground as traps for getting either to close to the wall or we have the plates low enough for people to run off it but then BOOOM!! tnt gets them lol.
I hope you can get back on soon...i need your help--those are really good ideas, especially the tnt thing, if we can get permission.

Im working on collecting glass--i redesigned that platform so we will only need about 15000 glass instead of 160000--ive collected about 30000 so far

Also, mattgehring built a giant birthday cake in the arena--didnt know it was our land. I made a deal that when hes done with it, in two weeks, we will get to keep it(training center, maybe?).

It is also a good landmark for directions--it is right at the beginning of what will be the mushroom biome quarter...
wait idk what u r talkin about with the mushroom thing and the cake so take pics of them with f2 and post them on here so i can see and apperantly i have a virus on this computer so i am unable to access just this one server i am mad.
tec the error should be fixed soon hope to see u online leave me signs and posts on here of what to do hopefully this error will be gone in a week thanks to the best mod ever who i have no idea how to repay him back if this thing work YIELD! so give me maybe a week.
hey tec i wwas thinking if u can when u r working in hungercraft do F2 to take screenshots of the place upload them to ur pic page in here and then post the pictures on this thread so i am able to see how far u have gotten in here and r we going with my idea for cornicopia correct with the pics i posted on here? if so then save me some stacsk of iron for me to work when i get back.