Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hunger Games competitions
Started by [E] technoalpha

probably should have realized that.. they both have destroyer in them...

i remember that tech wanted me to get a ton of glass...how much do you need, i think there was a previous post that said 15000, but that was two months ago, do we still need that much? or has the estimate gone down?
What terraforms are there?

Also, i could be extremely helpful seeing as I don't have exams <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
Datheder wrote:
if we picked random people in the server, that might be unfair. Some have played Minecraft longer than others and would have an unfair advantage. As for the original idea here, the tributes would voluntarily choose to compete.

Just like how there's the Careers in the book, and then there's the others.

Also sorry if that other post was a bit douchy, I was bored xD
well everice nice idea but we are not going to follow through with it sorry for the disapointment darth our numbers have also grown the 15000 wow looking at what i did with about 1000 glass i think we will at least need 20000 but if i was aloud to use the LAVA FURNACE TEC then we should be good if we get sand and i know a place where i can get sand free just got to bring like 12 shovels lol. also scarlet there is the end terraform, desert (with lava river), mushroom ( idk what that will look like), and forest/mountain with water rivers.
I can do the forest/river terraform, could u tell me where the warp is?
scarlet the warp is /warp hungercraft but right now, the warp is still private...i cant get in either

destroyer as for tech being online and letting us use the lava funace, dont expect him online until around late June (?) im not sure of the exact date he finishes school
school usually ends 2nd week of school but mine is monday of 2nd week i believe and if u dont see me on fourms or minetown it is probably cause i am grounded thanks to my stupid history teacher who does not even give me a 100 when i handed somthing in on time but she "never got it" or i was absent and so she gets it next day so i am failing trying hard tho
i feel bad for you on that point

i have exams all this week, so i wont be able to mine sand at all this week..i end school on friday, but i have a white water rafting trip and a graduation the week after so i wont be on consistently till around the 11th
I have school til the 29th of June, but no big exams. So ill be on and available. Darn, I just wish tech could give me prenatal so I could work on it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
i can give u the perms to work scarlet but the warp is for some reason private and i just filled out a event application and idk when it will be accepted or declined so untill then its not like we can host a practice game anytime soon