Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hunger Games competitions
Started by [E] technoalpha

ok then well we still need to do the other terraforms idk if dath ur still doing this?
i havent done much of the terraforms destroyer, i mostly collect sand these days
i am currently working on a battleship build and currently waiting to see if i can be event staff cause we are actually done but technoalpha wants to do the terraforms but we have the forest 1 done, the desert 1 scar was supposed to work on idk what happened there, the mushroom 1 i have no clue where to find mushroom pieces lol so i cant do that and now the end technoalpha is doing that so ya.
I'm still working on the desert biome, I just haven't been in as much.......
Hi--im realizing that the terraforming concept is perhaps far too ambitious--we would have to place at the very least 150000 blocks to make it work. Also, the arena concept is flawed in that the characters will just hide underground, and take forever to kill eachother.

Therefore, I propose that we shrink the arena to 200x200, and have the whole area protected, so no mining for the tributes--we can do a protection so that players can edit above height 64 but not below. Therefore, players can make wooden and maybe stone tools, but for higher tools they will NEED the cornucopia. This will mean that only 7500 blocks have to be placed for each biome (we will still do them, theyll just be smaller. I will begin building the walls that shrink the arena. Though this means some people's work will be wasted outside of the new boundaries, keep in mind the huge amount of potential wasted time that it will prevent. We can still do the biomes, but they will just be smaller. The cornucopia area will remain 100x100. Thank you for bringing this issue to light.
I am willing to help out.

IGN: Insert0Name0Here

I can donate materials or help build. My big project is at a stand-still until 1.3. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
wow so this whole 400x400 arena i made was for nothing 0.0 really ive worked so hard on this place and now its shrinking and to be honest tec we cant even host any events unless it was in event world or we found some way to have it so no one can warp out and pvp is on all the time s oif someone steals and runs we can kill them.
i know--i just feel like if we stick to the 400x400 thing we'll never finish--at least we should try to finish what we started in the 200x200, even if it never becomes a huge thing.
Wow--congrats destroyer1239 on 2nd place in June voting!
thanks i would of had first place but deal gone bad <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>