Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hunger Games competitions
Started by [E] technoalpha

Iv played 3 and died straight away
Tec sounds good with me and I got great news I have finished the 400x400 wall and I'm still confused on 100x100 but at the pace we are going it may take months to finish and I feel like I am the only one doing the work I know tons of people who want to help and I have to decline them cause I can't allow them to region so they donate the stuff and I feel bad for that. Like the vps who r also working on this where r they to be seen or heard from I have never heard from one of them an I'm pretty sure I can't be the only one working on this? I hope I am not cause I have tons of other thing to do I have spent so much time in hunger craft I know the place inside out and I have yet to finish my house in a town and to think I own 3 other houses and im helping to make a town and I run a mining business. So I am busy all the time but when I am not doing that I work in hunger craft gets me relaxed cause I am the ONLY ONE who ever helps. Idk when r on in minetown but i could use some help on this place. The 100x100 square how do we do that the middle of where u started the 2x what ever lines in middle of each side on 400x400??? The hole I will work on tomorrow jus got to get to bed rock then stop an its a 5x5 hole right? The gambling room for me idk where to make that cause remember last time I tried to help on rooms u had to fix that lol but hopefully incan get some help and I tried to allow people to region by mods but they said u had to approve so ya. Hopefully u will be on when I'm on and we can hire workers for a day or more and finish this place.
Hey I'm really sorry I haven't been on, and won't be able to be on much for still about a week and a half. I am doing my best to get help for you, and I will definitely make it up to you for all this trouble. I wouldn't blame you if you didn't feel like working on it at all until I get back.

The 100x100 has the same center as the 400x400, right at the elevator. It's sides should match right up with the beginning of walls you mentioned.

The holes do stop at bedrock, and should probably have a nice flat bottom.

I think the gambling center should actually be built on top of the glasss platform, as that is where people will be watching most of the games and keeping track of their favorite tributes.
Okay this would be epic! i so want in!!!! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I want more of these games! They're epic.
ok tec i have noticed i have been granted into every chest so thank u and i only took cobble to finish 1 small part on the wall that i have forgot to build on and so thats done starting now. i wil wait for u now cause i am still confused but i will work on the holes in corners. xdisaox and Landr0 thanks for comments and i assure u when we are done this place will be up all the time seeing as tho most of my time is spent on this server. so hungercraft will be up 24/7 me and tec have to maek times to decide when it will be open but untill we r done hdome is still open for u guys. lol untill now they r not. tec mortar told me that a flood wipeed out there entire redstone circuits so i think thats funny but i have made a deal with him where hdome whill be up these days and hunger craft will be up these says that way its not like hey hdomeis open then we go hey come to hungercraft blah blah blah. also wahts going on that u can not be on till then?
starting this month (might be a bit late though). If any of us had like a $30 donator package, the kits and abilities would speed things up majestically.
destroyertheminer wrote:
. also wahts going on that u can not be on till then?

well, mostly lots of work, and less free time than usual...
<3 Hunger Games!!! This will be great!
I want in on this. I'm still rather new to Minetown and would love to get involved more in the community. My net is crap so that affects when I'm on and often limits decent PvP. I've got a town started and would like something to break on from that. I'm good grunt work.
For those who would like to help i think tech has given me access to allow u guys to region to just help out with our work so that could really help us out. revels since u r a 50$ donator maaybe u can help us speed up the process like what tec was talking about. i can't wait for hungercraft to be finished.