Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Factions land map
Started by [E] Grifff

Cody needs to manage this. If an admin has the audacity to unfairly claim hundreds and hundreds of kilometers of land without even developing a fraction of it, they obviously don't have the maturity or nonpartisan personality necessary to be an effective admin.

Don't get me wrong. They have developed a good amount of land, but the amount of land that Griff has claimed is so ridiculously enormous it's retarded.
So smaller land claims make better admins? You realize the smallest land claim was made by the same group that was almost entirely banned for duping, right?

Seriously though, I don't believe this has anything to do with his ability as an admin. It's the same as if any other player unjustly claimed hundreds and hundreds of kilometers of land.
Don't infer that from what I've said. You have to admit, the amount of land that he's claimed is absurd; absolutely bizarre, almost comically so. To be blunt, this implies that he's selfish and greedy, or simply immature and doesn't know how to share. While the amount of land claimed does not directly correlate to anything, a person claiming an absurd amount of land and expecting everyone to accept it is plainly foolish.

This "first come first serve" or "I was here first'' logic is extremely childish. I guess that's to be expected from a game with a primary demographic of boys aged 11 to 16 (anyone older being a total outlier).
Hey,

I agree on some points with slug

This thread need to be restarted. And to all the people who claimed big amounts of land, just get rational....

And if you feel like keeping your huge land, then you're going to have to defend it. If some1 get somewhere on your territory and start building then start fighting for his place, I think its gonna be reasonable and legal.

The portion of land some1 should get should be enouph small to be controlled and protected.

This server has pvp, so i see no reason against the fact that people could go and fight out to conquer land.

And to the one who compared the world to minecraft. Seriously please dont, if you wanna get onto real life debate about the world, its gonna be a never ending debate, there is so much conspiracies and untold stories. But this is another subject...

So... to conclude, If you dont remake the size of your map a reasonable size, then dont come complain when people are gonna raid your land.

Cya all.
slug847 wrote:
What the hell is Griff doing then? Are you telling me that he's still stubbornly claiming that land?

Also, what is Populus Altrum anyways? Who is the leader of their faction? I've never seen a city of theirs or any mention of them in-game.

ahem, i was OFFLINE, i do have to sleep you know, im putting up the new wr map in a sec
the areas with blue lines are the parts im willing to give away, the rest however im not, because ive actually built on those parts
slug847 wrote:
Don't infer that from what I've said. You have to admit, the amount of land that he's claimed is absurd; absolutely bizarre, almost comically so. To be blunt, this implies that he's selfish and greedy, or simply immature and doesn't know how to share. While the amount of land claimed does not directly correlate to anything, a person claiming an absurd amount of land and expecting everyone to accept it is plainly foolish.

This "first come first serve" or "I was here first'' logic is extremely childish. I guess that's to be expected from a game with a primary demographic of boys aged 11 to 16 (anyone older being a total outlier).

also dont talk to me like that when im not online.
I Re-made the map. The pink lined thingy are the lands some faction should conceed for every1 to be equal.
Not Fair Rebels Space IS too SMAALL!!! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Dobs, some of those don't exist anymore