Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Factions land map
Started by [E] Grifff

I like that Idea, and if someone wants to join an existing faction or builds close to one that land is assimilated into that faction.
I would like to see more factions composed of federations of smaller factions, too. We shouldn't limit who can start what or make it so that if you build here, so&so is in charge of you
jpkoushel wrote:
I would like to see more factions composed of federations of smaller factions

^^ I agree, but they should at least get some sort of approval on a big build, if they do happen to be within another's "borders"
That has nothing to do with what I said lol
The boundaries on the Rebels faction is fine. The space that Sawine has claimed is very reasonable considering they are a large faction, and can easily be filled by the amount of people they have. However, the land that has been claimed by the Western Raiders and other factions is absolutely ludicrous.

This thread should be deleted and remade by Cody, who should manage the sanctioning of land neutrally and reasonably. We can't just claim a giant area and expect to be able to keep it.
The Southern Empire and the Frost Empire have given up land; jthm2's faction doesn't really exist, and the Northern Provinces has been cancelled as the leader joined Espero; this puts almost every faction at reasonable size, except for WR
If that's the case, this thread is pointless and inaccurate, and will cause misunderstandings. At the very least, the entire 1st post should be changed and the map removed/edited.
I have a new map, I am only waiting on new boundaries from the WR to publish it. It's like the 4th map I've made
What the hell is Griff doing then? Are you telling me that he's still stubbornly claiming that land?

Also, what is Populus Altrum anyways? Who is the leader of their faction? I've never seen a city of theirs or any mention of them in-game.
As far as I know, yes