Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Factions land map
Started by [E] Grifff

Actually, .png is higher quality.

Just makes pages load slower, ect.
Quote:
it compresses images without losing any quality.

~SN
How's this?

worldmapk.png

ok and it also sems that on WR has building apon every contenent it has claimed so far unlike yous <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Oh but we have! We just acquired a third city. We're waiting for the list of names to announce it.
Technically all of Southern's land is one continent. Oasis has nearly 14 buildings built in it. Sadly, the map was updated prior to the building of Oasis.

I actually have in my hands the blueprints for a capitol building of monumental proportions. I'm rather excited for the old world to be back so we can begin work on it.

That map looks good though, thanks for digging it out from the old mess.

There's a slight problem with the Rebels/Frost Empire border: Kingsreach, as evidenced by the red brick building, is on the Rebels side along with a small forest I planted. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":-p">:-p</object>
Hey...

Ok seriously, as i see this thread growing, I think it should be fixed out before it goes too far.

You guys are claiming way too much land. We are like nearly 300 players, with maybe 40 actives for the moment, and you guys are claiming the whole world all at you 9

The size i claimed for the rebels is even too big for us, and we are 30 members !

I think this thread should be remade from the beginning and with a maximum size per players per factions.

And grifff, wth 1/3 of the map !?

What do you guys think ?
Agreed with Sawine.

Should be redone.

~SN

WHAT TH FUDGE WHERE IS ATEAM????
I disagree. I claimed land around our cities. We are now at 26 players with 3 cities, but we have a lot of space between them. The land we claimed is only what we want for future expansion.