Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Factions land map
Started by [E] Grifff

I am making a new land clam for Pen Island, I am sorry for the slight penetration into the territory of the western raiders.

(SERIOUSLY GUYS THESE LAND CLAIMS ARE JUST ABSURD)

PS I will remove this at the first request of an admin just putting this here to illustrate the absurdity of this all
you can't imagine how hard im lol'ing right now
lol <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I see a huge difference between what I have claimed for Espero and the "Welllll I might make a faction and if so we're going to take this huge chunk of land...". Espero has built on what we have claimed, and we are not going to seperate into little pieces because we haven't built between some of these things.
^^
hv189s.png
Oh baby
Be the way, I wanted to draw that the first moment I saw the map lol
huh

double penetrated.. all the way.. so intense.. hardcore..
I propose that instead of "dicking" (punny, i know) around, we should come to some comporomise on land claims.

As stated earlier, I am willing to give up some of Southern's land, if and only if, other large factionss give up some of their land.

Money=Power and Land=Money, so by the transitive property of equality: LAND=POWER. I am not willing to give up my nation's power if no other nations are willing to step back their land claims in return.

Land cuts should be looked at for:

-Southern Empire

-Frost Empire

-Northern Provinces

-Populus Atrum

-Western Raiders

-And the Unnamed "Faction" next to the Frost Empire

-Eissaye

~Consul - Southern Empire~