Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Factions land map
Started by [E] Grifff

Oh that'll be a riot. I bet you it'll degrade into a yelling contest as soon as they don't get what they want. Isn't Helge like 11?
There is more to it. I will be able to see who is really the same person as who.
I see.

So, is nothing going to be done about that giant chunk of land that the WR have claimed? Can my friends and I just claim a huge piece of land like that as well?
That's exactly what i was talking about.

WR still have 1/3 of the map.
Neither I nor Dobs can decide who gets rid of what. Each faction is responsible for that. But if someone started building there, the WR would have no argument in asking them to leave. They will likely not even be seen until a cartograph comes out
I would be more fine with it if they actually developed most of that land, but there's no way in hell they're actually going to build on the majority of it.
slug847 wrote:
I would be more fine with it if they actually developed most of that land, but there's no way in hell they're actually going to build on the majority of it.

"they" cought...

Him.
You'll have to discuss it with Grifff. But I am not honoring the suggestions of people on the cartograph until the faction itself declares it themselves. I am not responsible for saying who has what.
Really? That makes it even more absurd. I guess admins gonna admin.
slug847 wrote:
Really? That makes it even more absurd. I guess admins gonna admin.

Please dont generalize, but agree.