Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Factions land map
Started by [E] Grifff

If the land is properly claimed and marked then it is yours. He has claimed over 5 continents. However if somebody not in the faction builds in Espero I will probably disassemble it and leave it in chests.
slug847 wrote:
Trolls gonna troll. I guess the point is moot already. It's not like Grifff can do anything about someone who decides to build on "his" undeveloped land, nor can any other faction.

Well it's a touchy subject. If I was the leader of a faction I wouldn't want some upstart to say FU I'm going to build a huge penis right next to your near flawless city and there is nothing you can do about it because I'm just going to keep building it. Not everyone that plays Minecraft is an agreeable person in it to have fun. Squatters should respect the land a faction has chosen.

And at the same time (if I was leader of a faction) I wouldn't mind if people built on my land, as long as it's decent and is not in the way or an eyesore.
I feel that in the borders of my faction, if you did not build with permission, I am not going to ask permission for that new intergalactic highway I've been thinking of <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
Here is the most up-to-date map. I believe everything has been fixed in this.

xmasmap.png

Break time from arguing over factions. They'll still be there tomorrow to argue about. Merry Christmas and a happy Festivus for the rest of us.

Night.
ildd wrote:
slug847 wrote:
Trolls gonna troll.

can you shut the fuck up?

Breaking rule 8. "Please use nice language. Remember that young children play in this server. Lets please keep this a family friendly environment."

Calm your damn balls. That language isn't necessary bud. You don't like what I say? Go cry about it.

Merry Christmas moron.
although you dont agree with WR lands claims please remember that WR was the first faction and i claimed that land first by building on it, if you think that claim is absurd please keep it to your self from now on slugs, i dont want this to be a thread about how bad my faction is and whatnot. I have a claim to the land that i feel is in WR terratory since WR have built on those contenents, and i have already granted several people to live and build their houses on WR land because they asked to build on it and i said yes (eg crimsonsaga, wolf and i few others who have obscure names)
No swearing on this server please little kids play this that i doubt there parents would allow them to swear so i would not like to increase the odds of them swearing

thank you

Daniel
Grifff wrote:
although you dont agree with WR lands claims please remember that WR was the first faction and i claimed that land first by building on it, if you think that claim is absurd please keep it to your self from now on slugs, i dont want this to be a thread about how bad my faction is and whatnot. I have a claim to the land that i feel is in WR terratory since WR have built on those contenents, and i have already granted several people to live and build their houses on WR land because they asked to build on it and i said yes (eg crimsonsaga, wolf and i few others who have obscure names)

So lets say if i had been the first to claim a half of the world it then belongs to me....

Ok... i wont go into irony, it wont go anywhere...

Im sorry, i dont mean to be rude grifff and i have nothing against you personally. But seriously, it would probally take you like 20 minutes to walk around your whole territory. I dont know if you realise how big it is. And how do you want to have lots of players and factions if 1 faction takes 1/4 or 1/5 of the map...

Anyway, this is a useless debate i think, even if you make a really nice faction maps, only 1 player on 10 will come and look at it before building. I think that most players wont give a **** about it. I didnt said i think its a bad idea to make a map. Im just saying that for the efforts it takes to make it, i dont know if it is worthy. Im not saying to give up here, just saying most of the people wont mind your borders anyway.

Anyway... this is not going anywhere, im out of this debate, take all the map you want people, but keep in mind that you will have to defend and protect it ingame, and that no actions will be taken if you come on the forums to complain that somebody has builded on your land.

Cya all.
I think I have the smallest land of all the factions can someone edit that because we in Ateam need more space to build on :/
I will update it in the next map. But I suggest you guys move. That base has a bad history and it is very close to spawn.