Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Factions land map
Started by [E] Grifff

Money=Power , Land=Money, and Penises=Land so by the transitive property of equality: Penises=POWER. I am not willing to give up my nation's penis if no other nations are willing to step back their penises in return.
I really only took so much for fear others would take all the land around Frost Empire's cities for their own. So long as there's a healthy amount left between my faction and others, I'll decrease the borders.
Well said death.

Speak softly, but carry a big dick

-FDR
I do believe that was Theodore Roosevelt <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":-p">:-p</object>
Yeah, that was the other Roosevelt.

I'm looking at my map now to determine what part of land I'd like to remove.
ok, enough of this derail.

Ontopic: you should be able to buy land off existing factions
You guys are so selfish. Ppl like griff "They just have to buy the land from me." Dude, who said it was your land. YOU. Why would some1 pay you to build on the 1/3 of the map. NO SENS. The point of sawine is just so ppl get their land a little bit smaller. Rebels size is pretty decent. Or Espero is OK. Maximum.

Plus griff you actually failed on another point. You just told you were alone, and you have the biggest territory. I would ask to conceed some.

Plus ateam ( Helge ) Damn. What is the goal to build right next to Rebels and steal our territory. GTFO. Damn dupers on the server. With some 11 years olds bribing the admin for unban. Pisses me off.
My only concern is new factions asking for humongous areas of the map. There is plenty of room for everybody, and Espero has as much land as we would want (with a recent addition granted to us by Merrykig) but we didn't go, "OH WE ARE IN THE NORTHEAST SO WE GET THIS WHOOOOOOOOOOOOLE AREA HERE". Take what you need. I'm sorry if owning all of the region around you makes you feel cool, but if that's all your faction has, you should probably work on that.
It's a faction not a continent, you don't really need a entire quarter right?
Excuse me JP, but we are not claiming land just to, "Make ourselves look cool."

We have every intent of Developing the majority of that land, however we cannot build anything when the world doesn't exist. I'm sorry if you feel that Southern is trying to wave around it's imaginary prick by claiming land, but that simply isn't the case.

I've already stated that I will be willing to remove areas of Southern's land IF leaders of other factions make the same sacrifices.