Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MT REVAMP 2013 - Suggestions & Ideas
Started by [E] sawine

Wawon wrote:
how will taxes help when mods can just spawn in money

If you even have any proof of mods spawning MTC for their own uses, fill in a report instead of just accusing us here, we are simply not allowed to do it and we do not have any reason to do it either.

So if you dont have proof, please, shh..
Wawon wrote:
I'm sorry for the false accusations.i just thought that the millions of MTc mods had was a little suspicious

Earned every last bit of it... Why is it when people can do something better then "you" it must mean they cheated? I have never seen nor heard of staff spawning credits. As nem said there is no reason to... If a staff member was caught doing this trust me many on staff would be quite upset as it only takes one to label the whole group as cheaters.
FTB is only PvP in Nether, End, and Twilight. Get it right. Also, stealing and greifing is allowed there. Overworld is only with permission.
It may seem a bit unusual, but I would like to see something along the lines of Artificial Jobs, as in a location where one can perform tasks and labour, repeatedly, to earn money. Sometimes when I log on and have no motivation to build, I would relish the ability to go somewhere and earn money doing something fairly basic.

Perhaps chunks designated for 'clearing', or farms you need to harvest and such.

This could also be used to create a set minimum wage for players interacting with each other in terms of labour - why should I clear Player X's land when I'll get more money than they're offering if I go to TheJobCentre? Essentially meaning richer people spend more, so that poorer people get more.

This is every likely a ridiculous idea, but I'm rather tired and there didn't seem to be anything else to contribute on the forums.

Second idea: Assign certain event staff for especially 'forums events', essentially keeping the forums lively, active, and entertaining. Twould be their duty to come up with thought-provoking thread, catchy games, and generally brighten the place up.
Adam R wrote:
It may seem a bit unusual, but I would like to see something along the lines of Artificial Jobs, as in a location where one can perform tasks and labour, repeatedly, to earn money. Sometimes when I log on and have no motivation to build, I would relish the ability to go somewhere and earn money doing something fairly basic.

Perhaps chunks designated for 'clearing', or farms you need to harvest and such.

This could also be used to create a set minimum wage for players interacting with each other in terms of labour - why should I clear Player X's land when I'll get more money than they're offering if I go to TheJobCentre? Essentially meaning richer people spend more, so that poorer people get more.

This is every likely a ridiculous idea, but I'm rather tired and there didn't seem to be anything else to contribute on the forums.

Just like the side jobs that you can perform in Skyrim such as mining clay or ores and chopping wood at the millers. Not ridiculous at all. Instead of dungeon crawling you can just work in that town or village and make a little money.
Those sidejobs seem like a cool addition.

Could be realised with a fancy new plugin.

OR

Make use of the already existing ones:

example of job: landclearing

upon entering, your inventory gets wiped

you get your pickaxes/shovels provided

there's signs that buy your cobble / dirt / sand / gravel

upon leaving, your inventory gets cleared again

in the region /kit is blocked

The more you clear, the more materials you get, the more money you earn.
Landro wrote:

example of job: landclearing

upon entering, your inventory gets wiped

you get your pickaxes/shovels provided

there's signs that buy your cobble / dirt / sand / gravel

upon leaving, your inventory gets cleared again

in the region /kit is blocked

The more you clear, the more materials you get, the more money you earn.

This photogenic pirate explains pretty well what I meant <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
What about some more promotion for the FTB server? also an easier way to protect land? my last PE took over a week to protect..
Vaults would be nice c: