Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] {Official} Spawner Disscussion Thread
Started by [E] Zionia

Just an on-topic note -- yesterday i was able to farm but today the spawner limit was knocked down and my farm barely allows something to land before it disappears. Can we have it raised back up a bit please? I know you're just testing, Thank yous!!
Odarus, thanks for that reality check. I guess I got a bit carried away <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I have the same thing. Most of the time my my blaze do not even reach the killing box before they despawn.

~ CyberDrifer
I've waited for ya'll to post before me, and I've read it through to see what you thought.

There is one important thing that you're all missing:

MTC is the most used currency on 4 MT servers: PVP, Main, Main2 and the Zombie server.

They are all connected. Please don't pull the ''FUCK TEH OTHER SERVAS!!!'' card here -_-

This means that changes to MTC will not only affect the Main server, but all the servers where MTC is used. MTC is bing used for the following but is not limited to:

-PVP: Adminshop, auctions, trades, shops, the arena.

-Main: CS, shops, trades, some adminshop items.

-Main2: Shops, trades, towns.

-Zombie: Reward for killing, protection (sponges), trades?.

Looking at these facts we are completely addicted to MTC. And I haven't even started to talk about voting yet . So we can't just entirely remove them. But we can adjust them.

The problem is the following: MTC were originally (and still is in a way) intended as a voting reward, which you could use to buy stuff in the creditshop and trade to other players. Nowadays many people just build a house or sell some materials in order to get MTC. That is a problems because it makes lazy people (like myself) trade instead of just voting for the server. Aka less votes.

So here's my suggestion:

Give an X week notice that you will disable use of MTC at shop signs, and use the Dia/Gold/iron currency instead and create a shop where you can spend you MTC if you wish to.

Bring back all the bank trades. Maybe do iron for 9 gold (one block) as it's easier to use. Players will have to vote in order to maintain their towns on main2, go to the arena/buy stuff on PVP, get staffheads and playersheads, WE and CS items on main, and get sponge protection on Zombie. Players will however still be able to /money pay to other players. Players can keep their current amount of credits. Some credit prices may have to be adjusted because of this.

Why bring back Dia/Gold/iron currency? Because it's simple to understand and it's an easy alternative to credits without having to add all kinds of new stuff. One iron bar equals to 1 credit at the current rate, so i would say it's just as accurate as credits. There is also a certain fun and pleasure in getting gold, which you don't get in the same way with credits. Dia/gold/Iron also has a practical use which means it won't ever loose all it's value, it will always be worth something to everyone. And last, but most importantly, it would make more people vote in order to get credits, Why not try to make everyone vote for our beloved server? Again, this is far the easiest way to go.

Also, zombiepig-spawners will have to be disabled.

And for those who doesn't like to ''mine money''... is it better to harvest the ''money tree'' in form of voting instead of working for your money?

Again, this is just suggestion, and i know some will dislike me for saying this, but it seems that we have forgot the real purpose of credits and the other worlds of MT, which is a shame.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

8x8johan-

EDIT: I've talked to bothHunterkiller and Mungobungo about this suggestion, and they agreed that it is the best way to go for the economy.

This suggestion could however be adjusted to fit better.
sorry i havent made a summary post yet...i was getting sick last night and passed out early...i will be making one tonight though once i catch up and write a little tid bit about each of them. I will also try to have some of the buyback set up tonight...it prolly wont all be done till wednesday as i have 12.5 hours of classes tomorrow and wont be on much. but expect an update here tonight from me.
Zio, if spawners are still working just at a regulated pace - why do buybacks?

Players continue to buy/sell spawn eggs among one another. I know some of us (including myself) have lots of spare eggs around but I would feel better about selling them on the market myself than potentially generating millions of new MTC.
I still think MTC is the best way to go Johan, I have already said why in other posts.

Yes MTC is connected to other servers, but really it doesn't matter that much

Zombie world is for entertainment not economic gain

Main and main2 are planned to be linked as far as I know, I don't really know about that s I don't play on main 2, and I understand a lot of people don't ( I don't see why an extra big world expansion wasn't a better idea)

And pvp is again, not about economic growth more clan based war (as I understand it)

So that's not really a valid point in my mind, and the amount of cons of the dia system compared to MTC puts dia at a disadvantage...

We already suggested not rewarding credits for voting but some sort of tokens that could be exchanged for services.

We are completely addicted to MTC, yes very much so. Why? Cos it's easy to use, more easy than the dia system. And I think most people would agree. It's a lot easier to use.

I think this idea of tokens for voting is a great idea as it would be the only source of said tokens (no player trade allowed) and they would be really helpful.
doing buyback cause the demand for them is going to drop significantly with the fact that if you have more than 5 spawners of a single type in a chunk, the mobs will despawn bvefore you can kill them most likely...this way when the buyback closes they will retain a higher value
Hi buddy :

==== ( http://www.fullmalls.com ) =====

The website wholesale for many kinds of

fashion shoes, like the nike,jordan,prada,****, also including the jeans,shirts,bags,hat and the decorations. All the products are free shipping, and the the price is

competitive, and also can accept the paypal payment.,after the payment, can ship within short time.

free shipping

competitive price

any size available

accept the paypal

jordan shoes $32

nike shox $32

Christan Audigier bikini $23

Ed Hardy Bikini $23

Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15

ed hardy short_tank_woman $16

Sandal $32

christian louboutin $80

Sunglass $15

COACH_Necklace $27

handbag $33

AF tank woman $17

puma slipper woman $30

==== ( http://www.fullmalls.com ) =====
In response to johan's post:

It seems to me that your arguement for material currency over mtc unintential supports the case FOR mtc. As you said yourself, the majority of players have gravitated toward mtc as their primary currency already. Trying to force extremely less practical material currency on the server will just lead once again to the mess caused by diamond hoarding and then we'll be back to mods buying (with mtc, of course) all the diamonds they can get their hands on to burn in order to lower diamond inflation. The material/multiple currency system has already failed once, trying to cram it down our throats again out of a misplaced sense of nostalgia is a bad idea that is only doomed to play out like it did before. The old system may have been good enough once, but that time is gone and its time to move on.

Oh yeah, and once again, without the high-maintenance, inefficient gold/diamond currency, there's no need ho disable ZP spawners.
Edit: sorry, double post