Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Factions land map
Started by [E] Grifff

jpkoushel wrote:
Dobs, some of those don't exist anymore

Wich one ?
Jthm(sp)?'s faction I assume, Northern Provinces, and some of the others gave up land.

I have a new map almost ready, just gotta add WR
some of these huge land claims are beyond retarded. unless the area is explicitly walled off or marked with plenty of signs i'm not going to have respect for the boundary. with the way the server has grown admins really need to take a look at this. the last thing you want is a bunch of jackasses running around killing everybody over a huge area in the name of their 'territory'.
http://minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/395309-populus-atrum

It was made just before Minecraft was updated to Beta, thus no construction above ground has been done.

In fact, it's so new I never even got the chance to go survey the land myself. But bjc825 says that 90% of the faction is underground right now.
I did not agree the map dobs claimed more for the rebels.

IMO the map need to be remade from the beginning.
Most up-to-date map. If you are not on this map, please just draw it on and I will refine it in the next edition.

map2.png

jpkoushel wrote:
Most up-to-date map. If you are not on this map, please just draw it on and I will refine it in the next edition.

map2.png

Looks better but it's not updated on the territory conccesions thingy
Have you checked? Lmao. It's up-to-date on the information I've received, including several fractions shrinking.
Western Raiders still have way too much land. And hasn't Ateam been disbanded?
I am holding a conference in my Ventrilo server to discuss the Ateam with their leaders tomorrow