Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dominion
Started by [E] Landro

you dont have to do that man. Id prefer if you didnt lol Thanks anyways
Seriously, everyone stop with the goddamn upvoting, get back on topic and go cry about your votes elsewhere.
we should disable the -1 vote button its incredibly annoying or have it say who voted down your post
If people are going to make such a big a deal over them, we shouldn't have votes at all.

/end

Now get back on topic
Sorry for going off topic coffeey and happyworm if you don't like it then shutup about it I personaly realy dont care how many votes I have
sure, ill join dominion, screw the votes, people who vote down, you know who you are, stop hiding behind your precious button and man up!
IGN: craftermaster

Currently in a faction?: No

Function: Warrior

PST

Favorite Kill: Fire Aspect. Burn them. Burn them at the stake.
go to mtdominion.enjin.com to sign up.
Pokemon:having 2 separate ends is actually currently in the works for future plans... <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> you arent being ignored...i just dont check this thread too often
My pagodas are made out of end stone. Not having to run every time I mine would be a blessing. A separate end for those live for harassing would go a long way.