Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dominion
Started by [E] Landro

WOW... Didnt you notice the apologies and us saying that were staying out of the end for a while? gtfo off this thread
Forlel please read the entire goddamned thread before you something like that becouse if you had you would know that we have allready been attacked verbaly by people who uad the sameproblems so LEAVE US ALONE
Seriously guys. In my personal opinion, this whole thing has gone way too far. We all play on and love the same server, we all love Minecraft. Aren't factions supposed to be friendly rivalries instead of all-out hate? It's causing tension in a lot of members of the community and quite frankly, it sucks.

Can't we all just get along?
4001_original_1306977556327.jpg

No but serious face Irethena is right, I'm not fond of hating/being hated. But you know, I feel obligated to this so I'm not going to leave or anything, just hoping we tone down a bit on the war not peace attitude. Sure, PvP strong, sure kill people in The End, but I don't really like the idea of having no alliances and war against everyone.
Happy our upcoming war against the knights templar is purely for teh lols, its not to do with tense rivalry or anything. I have contacted danny a few days ago and he is going to sort out a date for the 2 factions to fight ^.^

Its basically gonna be just an old fashioned faction war
Old fashioned faction war?

Noway if its being organized its not old fashioned. Old fashioned is Vegas setting their home 20 blocks from your base and running in placing tnt, while the invisibility glitch is making them invisible. then the defenders have to make an effort with whoever they have online to stop them from taking 10 tnt to the wall blowing it up and comog back with 10 more.

Old fashioned wars are just one team attacking the other in a manner that gives them a massive advantage over the other team....
jthm02 wrote:
Old fashioned faction war?

Noway if its being organized its not old fashioned. Old fashioned is Vegas setting their home 20 blocks from your base and running in placing tnt, while the invisibility glitch is making them invisible. then the defenders have to make an effort with whoever they have online to stop them from taking 10 tnt to the wall blowing it up and comog back with 10 more.

Old fashioned wars are just one team attacking the other in a manner that gives them a massive advantage over the other team....

Yeah but we'd propably get banned nowadays for that. And I can just imagine all the people complaining on the forums.
Oh therr was complaining.
lol well last time dominion did anything there was ban threats and all so were not going to be doing anything big in a while lol. We will just stick to a safe pvp war where we wont get banned ^.^
wow mr butthurt downvoter guy u mad?

Heres annother post for u to downvote