Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dominion
Started by [E] Landro

Choco wrote:
I am Glad To Say That We The Knights Templar Is Now At War With The Dominion! We Will conquer And Defeat You All! Hope You All Will Learn Good Morals!

I saw someone in the end with a skin containing the logo that you have as your icon- is that a Knights thing?
And Also...Why Would you Thumbs Down A Post...Did It Offend You?...Did It Hurt You?...I Dont think So...So Really? haha You Just Wait!
Lolz choco

I'm gonna woop your but XD JKJKJK

But seriously I'm gonna take you down just don't die I dont want the world to hit the sun
I get really annoyed at how all the people cry about us killing them.

End = PvP = DONT COMPLAIN.

If you don't want to die go buy your pearls and endstone at a shop/
This is crossing the line.

Due to the recent commotion around Dominion's marauding, I'm asking you all to stay low-profile.

There's too many complaints and inner hate towards Dominion, which was never my intention.

I'm asking you (Dominion members) not to directly attack anyone in the End. Only open combat when they attack you.

Do not provoke anyone either.

Should you fail to do so, I will personally track you down. And you won't be too happy when I found you.

Focus on expanding and maintaining the base at /warp dominion.

This warp is now public so everyone can see that we're more than just mindless killing-machines.

Cpt. Landr0 the Pirate

Leader of Dominion
Thank You LAndr0 And We Can Settle This If You Want To Talk To Me...I Mean Im Not Trying To Cause Trouble At All..So Do You Want To Talk?
What else is there to settle smallxchocolate?

I tightened the rules for Dominion members as a response on the wild accusations, massive rants & hate that gets posted on this thread.

If you find anyone (not just Dominion members) violating the pvp off rules, please act consequent.

And please don't treat Dominion members in a harder way just because Dominion has a bad name.

I want everyone on Minetown to have a jolly time. I just think it's sad that PvP isn't like it used to be.

Jallaf, that Warworld you're working on will be more than welcome <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
PvP used to be fun, then that /pvp off player took an arrow to the knee...
.. everyone is ignoring my posts on this thread it seems. XC

Anyway Landr0, can I make an edit to the Wartfarm so they grow faster?
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
.. everyone is ignoring my posts on this thread it seems. XC

Anyway Landr0, can I make an edit to the Wartfarm so they grow faster?

Send private messages to people to insure they see it. Or post on the dominion forums about it (not here)