Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dominion
Started by [E] Landro

I am officially cancelling the protection scheme until further notice as a lot of people are complaining about it.
This is an official warning to Dominion.

Do not assume 'lawlessness' means no rules.

Luring is still banable

PVPoff kills are still jail/banable

Blackmail is banable

Selling 'protection' is a questionable offense. I will be delving into it further...in WW this may be tollerated, but the End has more purposes than PVP...if you are going to insist on 'owning' the End, I will be taking action to keep things fair.
coffeey what's with this hate of Dominion? By the way I am sending you a message about something Dominion related.
This is a reply to Zionia, Coffeey and to all players fighting under Dominion's banner.

You might have noticed that I've been away lately. This is due to some real life issues that I'm trying to resolve.

Soon everything will be cleared out.

At first, I was happy to see that Dominion was doing well, getting a name. That the headquarter I spent many hours building on, is run properly.

That the people in Dominion enjoy being in Dominion. And that a lot of people would love to be in Dominion.

But I noticed quite a lot of complaint threads lately, which kind of worries me.

I founded Dominion when I noticed the amount of opponents to fight at /warp end started to lessen.

People didn't even warp to check the situation when I was offering a stack of diamond blocks. I hoped for one person, geared enough to take me down, to show up.

But not even a 'nude' player with wooden swords warped after seeing the big bounty.

Immediately after setting up a faction on the forums with a RolePlaying-touch, several 'anti-groups' or 'resistance' groups got formed.

This was exactly what I was hoping for. This way Dominion would always have someone to play with.

Lastly, the idea was to have a select group of like-minded players gathering up and forming a very organized, prepared team. A team that people would fear to cross paths with.

Sadly, I started to have less time to monitor Dominion, to make it's members aware of what we stand for. I have hardly been online the past week.

I'd like to set some things straight.

First of all, I never said you can pester people until they are completely desperate wanting you to stop. I'm not fond of the protection payment system at all.

We are not bullies. I can't see the fun in killing someone over and over and over again knowing they don't have anything valuable to take.

Thus, I don't want to see any protection money accepted from now on.

Secondly, the End is a public place. We do not own it. In the RP-summary I did say we are a faction claiming the End. But we will never own the End.

The sole reason why PvP and griefing is allowed in the End is to make it more uncommon and dangerous. It gives us the ability to team up and gang on travelers.

The End is NOT PvP-based, it's all about the mysterious endermen and the touch ender dragons. The PvP bit is just a side-story.

Keep in mind that if everyone would be able to come prepared to the warworld it would be way more frequently visited and Dominion wouldn't even have to set foot in the End.

Lastly, I would like to apologize for any misbehavior that may or may not have happened in the name of Dominion. I started something, but I didn't monitor it properly.
Dont worry landr0 the protection thing has been over for a while.

And I also think people are taking the actions of 1 member of the dominion and pinning it on all of us.

We are definately not bullies as people have claimed us to be.
I agree with landr0 completely XD

Coffeey got jailed for the protection thingy.
That was for something else dominion related actually
And I spilled to add don't go and complian becouse you came to the end with a ton of stuff and forgot to turn of pvp and got killed its your fault Ther are signs warning you about that
Jeez this faction sure has a lot of haters. When I won an auction on a sword he almost didnt give it to me since i was in dominion
Before I go setting foot into the end, If I turn off my pvp does this prevent me from being bed bombed or bow and arrowed? Just a small concern before I attempt this...