Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dominion
Started by [E] Landro

Klevin im unofficially banning you from posting on this thread because your bringing a lot of old stuff back up lol. Someone can lock this if they please
I'll admit i've had...irritance towards this faction...but I'd like to state that as of now, I have no hard feelings to any Dominion members - PokemonGardevoir/Coffeey included - and hope that this faction does well. At a later date i may even join when I've finished various build projects.

But ya I've felt that I may have been a bit harsh to some members as of late, nd Minetown's a community, not a riot.

Just wanted to say, before thread got locked without chance to bury the hatchet.
Could a moderator lock/archive this thread please?

It has become a completely off-topic thread full of hate spamming everyone's Notification box.

It does in no way reflect to why Dominion was founded and what it currently is.

Coffeey, make a new thread with the original post of this thread please.

That thread would solely be for application purposes and questions concerning the faction.

Discuss other stuff on the Enjinn forum you created.

Should you have any complaints about a member of Dominion's actions, contact Landr0, Coffeey or Baneman via their Forum Wall or Private Messages.

They are willing to co-operate and solve any issues. They're people who have been playing Minetown for quite a long time and only want the best for the server.

Landr0, former leader of Dominion.

Coffeey, leader ad interim of Dominion.

Baneman, leader of Orlyndar.
Thank you very much for that adz. I also would like to aplogise again for myself, and dominion for being such a douchebag in the end.
Happyworm360 wrote:
Actually, I have to say it's a bit hypocritical to complain about someone blowing up our stuff and killing us a lot, when we tell people not to complain if we do the same thing.

I never bedbombed anyones work :/
Happyworm360 wrote:
klevin wrote:
No we asked them to not blow up public area that we made

And I'm sure they asked us not to blow up stuff and not to kill endstone miners, but we did. We can't complain if someone blows our shit up or kills us in the end because we do the same and expect them not to complain.

Also, the idea of a public thing to help people in the end seems a bit out of character in this faction. We're meant to kill people in the end, not help them, and just because Landr0 told everyone to lie low for awhile doesn't change this.

Pvp IS NOT Killing and Taking over. PVP is a fun option on multiplayer games.

We are Unnoficially controling the end, BUT we want to keep the end safe and public.

We also want to increase our recently destroyed reputation.

A public safezone is a good idea. Case closed.
Adam wrote:
I'll admit i've had...irritance towards this faction...but I'd like to state that as of now, I have no hard feelings to any Dominion members - PokemonGardevoir/Coffeey included - and hope that this faction does well. At a later date i may even join when I've finished various build projects.

But ya I've felt that I may have been a bit harsh to some members as of late, nd Minetown's a community, not a riot.

Just wanted to say, before thread got locked without chance to bury the hatchet.

That means you forgive me? :'3

YAY.
please someone lock this
lol
johan your a little troll xD and not much people actually see how big of a troll you are but me and savage know <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>