Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dominion
Started by [E] Landro

if saying 'lol' is trolling then im trolling pretty much- all the time lol .. umm i mean haha
Lolololololololololol= super trol
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL = troll under the bridge
-Palonti here (we know I'm Palonti)

-I want to join Dominion (we know I want to join Dominion)

-I'm not very experienced in PvP. Getting better, enchanting armour again

-I'm in a faction already (the Construct). I consider my other faction as a non-PvP, and if my statement is correct, they will have nothing to do with PvP, meaning I won't have to pick sides in a horrible war. However, they are planning things against PvP factions such as Dominion (more on that if I am accepted)

I'm wanting to join to become better at PvP and then serve well in keeping the End for the Dominion. I've been killed by Dominion a few times (I guess because they go for kill on sight).

I know a lot, I collect a lot of stuff, I get this stuff from other sources. I'm the best person for a spy. I could be considered traitorous in certain instances, but that's the mind of a back-stabbing, cloaking, transforming dude with a balaclava and a suit matching his team colour working.

If myself being involved in another faction (even though it's non-PvP) bothers you at all, then I don't mind.

- Palonti

*This is my reaction today when no one from Dominion killed me*
Palonti wrote:
-Palonti here (we know I'm Palonti)

-I want to join Dominion (we know I want to join Dominion)

-I'm not very experienced in PvP. Getting better, enchanting armour again

-I'm in a faction already (the Construct). I consider my other faction as a non-PvP, and if my statement is correct, they will have nothing to do with PvP, meaning I won't have to pick sides in a horrible war. However, they are planning things against PvP factions such as Dominion (more on that if I am accepted)

I'm wanting to join to become better at PvP and then serve well in keeping the End for the Dominion. I've been killed by Dominion a few times (I guess because they go for kill on sight).

I know a lot, I collect a lot of stuff, I get this stuff from other sources. I'm the best person for a spy. I could be considered traitorous in certain instances, but that's the mind of a back-stabbing, cloaking, transforming dude with a balaclava and a suit matching his team colour working.

If myself being involved in another faction (even though it's non-PvP) bothers you at all, then I don't mind.

- Palonti

Palonti go register at mtdominion.enjin.com

*This is my reaction today when no one from Dominion killed me*
Palontoni this thread is no longer ther accual dominion thread we are waitingm for it to get locked
ಠ_ಠ
Okay. Didn't know about that.

And by the by, my name is Palonti (anagram of an unpopular watch company, stick-nti in Spanish, you name the rest. However I'm not Palontoni, my real name isn't even Toni.)
Can we stop bumping this? We want it to die. This is no longer the official dominion thread.
http://minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/2136353-resistence-recrutment

cheack itout if you dont like factions claiming to "own the end" like us =]