Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Dominion
Started by [E] Landro

People need to lay off dominion members its highly anoying that they still think that dominion is killing anyone who comes to the end so please get off their backs people they have changed their ways
i agre with kevin

you cant blame everyting on DOminian noeveryone is innocent in the end
Honestly, I thought this was sqaushed...I have had no problems going in the end, as ive been there 2 times now, ALL i say is Gurgash is NONPVP, and im left alone...As long as this little, side war doesnt become a dispute both o nand off the end field, I dont really have a problem with you to having a "At War" with one and other, just remember that it is a game, and if circumstances call for it all war can be set aside fo rthe better of the server..

Other then that, I have nothing else to say about this.. May both factions have fun doing what they do, as long as they dont harm the innocent <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Edit: Actually I have 1 more thing to say..

I do find it a little bit much if your not going to sell to a certain individual on the solom fact that they decided to join a factiom...If you AUCTION an item, and somone bids and wins that bid...It is your duty to then obide by yiour end as is the other persons for making payment..

For people who do this sort of behavior, you will leave a bad impression amongst other people, and next thing you know you wondering why no one is bidding on your "AWSOME SWORD OF EPIC KICKASS 4"

Just be aware of what your doing when you do it...Not for just yourself, but for the better of the server...

ok..now im done rambling

/ramble
Sorry if it seems like I'm jumping on the bandwagon here (I've read the entire thread - all 15pages, and It's quite interesting)...
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
Coffeey we need to add Luev25 and Carnivore64 to KillOnSight. Theyve started a new faction posted bad stuff bout dominion and killed many members repeadietly.

To increase our Reputation I had created a public furnace and Crafting area, and was about to screenshot it when I returned to this, in the same exact spot-

Aparently they bedbombed my hard work. They need to be punished.
I think that this was quite a bad thing for Luev25's faction to have done, seeing as the area you had built was a Public Crafting & Smelting area, which would have helped all the people using the End.
Jallaf approves this faction.

i would like to join
I agree with briggers they had no reason to do that and now they are saying their ending dominions power but what power do they onestly have there people just have to alert others that they are not pvp and dominion won't attack them
Actually, I have to say it's a bit hypocritical to complain about someone blowing up our stuff and killing us a lot, when we tell people not to complain if we do the same thing.
No we asked them to not blow up public area that we made
klevin wrote:
No we asked them to not blow up public area that we made

And I'm sure they asked us not to blow up stuff and not to kill endstone miners, but we did. We can't complain if someone blows our shit up or kills us in the end because we do the same and expect them not to complain.

Also, the idea of a public thing to help people in the end seems a bit out of character in this faction. We're meant to kill people in the end, not help them, and just because Landr0 told everyone to lie low for awhile doesn't change this.
Now i do agree with you happy worm that is true