Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Looking for Staff (Moderators)
Started by [E] sawine

Reggief wrote:
Hahahah so true comander. I love seeing these and people lie about time. It only hurts their chances. Becoming a mod/admin I can only assume isnt about time on server.

I didn't lie about mine, I told the truth. I am living in a third dimension.
You were scared to say how little it was. But I wasnt talking about yours anyways. Mostly old ones.
Username:

Zdeathclock

Timezone:

EST

How long have you been playing on Minetown ?

about 2 months now

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ?

I have been an admin on a server that got hut down because it was using hamachi and now i am becoming an admin for

a different server

Can you use mumble ?

Yes, and i have been on it before

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ?

I know basically evreyone who plays and I am friends with them to. Some of the people i know are sawine, crytson, omega, natedog, unverify, igacket, foozles, decoygoose, and many more

Why should we choose you rather than someone else

I think I should be chosen because I want to be a part of minetown and to help other people.
Username:

Bell9878

Timezone:

EST

How long have you been playing on Minetown ?

about 7 weeks

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ?

I have helped run a small friend-owned server

Can you use mumble ?

Never have, but I can try <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ?

I know alot of people on Minetown, Jpkousel, matty197, mikeliskwel, and more <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Why should we choose you rather than someone else:

Well because I love Minetown, I am great at resolving issue between people, I am on A LOT, and I would be a great addition to the Mod/Admin team. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Username:Paulosaurus

Timezone:virgina eastern time

How long have you been playing on Minetown ? since december 19, 2010

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ? none

Can you use mumble ? yes

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ?honastly i would say jpkoushel is one of them because he gave me shelter when i first came here and jaysfan

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ? The thing that would make me a better mod than anything else is that i can be very helpful when im in the mood which is when ever someone needs help if none needs help theni can wait till someone needs help and the up most reason is because i have been griefed in the past and it is not a pretty picture and i dont want anyone else get greifed like i did

thank you for listening

-The one and only dino

-Paulosaurus

Username : 7l24c3

Timezone:Pacific (California)

How long have you been playing on Minetown ? I started around September which is 5 months

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ? None but i can learn quickly from experienced ones, but i do know how to kick people and ban them.

Can you use mumble ? Yes

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ? I know a couple people here like MastaC729, GetSomeNuts1, KILRMAX, jpkoushel, etc.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else? You should choose me because I am an active minecrafter and is nice to people until they start pissing me off, then i have no patients with them
i didnt know exactly how to find out exact time commander sparklez and ive been on the server but not the world since earlier as a guest exploring
Username: BoomerOUSooner

Timezone: Central US

How long have you been playing on Minetown ? created account on website on Dec 23, 2010. Started on the server aprox Dec 17, 2010.

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ? None

Can you use mumble ? Yes, ive already been on it several times.

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ? I know just about everyone, friends include: Spacenarwhal, Tryndamere28, KingMark, Pompous lemur, and Jthm.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ? I am willing to give up my free time on the server to help keep the server safe from griefing, and to help sort out any problems that may arise. I am aware that in order to do this, i must give up my free time for building, or may have to drop what im doing and help someone else.

Username: Rhostigma

Timezone: GMT+ 8 Singapore,Kuala Lumpur

How long have you been playing on Minetown: Exactly when? I don't know but i'm pretty sure since last year december <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

What is your experience in minecraft server administration: I've made a simple free server for my friends using MC's stock server tool.

Can you use mumble: Sure why not <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends: I know people <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> but not many know me, im friends wit omnitricks, boxvoodoo, sircrundle~

Why should we choose you rather than someone else : Well im not asking you to choose me rather I would like to see if I qualify to be a moderator.

Since everyone is doing a quote I thought i'd do something different ^_~

I’m sure that I will always be

A lonely number like root three

The three is all that’s good and right,

Why must my three keep out of sight

Beneath the vicious square root sign,

I wish instead I were a nine

For nine could thwart this evil trick,

with just some quick arithmetic

I know I’ll never see the sun, as 1.7321

Such is my reality, a sad irrationality

When hark! What is this I see,

Another square root of a three

As quietly co-waltzing by,

Together now we multiply

To form a number we prefer,

Rejoicing as an integer

We break free from our mortal bonds

With the wave of magic wands

Our square root signs become unglued

Your love for me has been renewed

Username: HunterKiller47

Timezone: (GMT-04:00) Atlantic Time (Canada)

How long have you been playing on Minetown? I have been playing for close to 2 months now, since Omegatekanina originally told me about the server.

What is your experience in minecraft server administration? I have been an Admin on multiple servers, such as Omegatekanina's "Omega" Server, "Fantastic0's The End" server, and "National Conquest" Server. Unofficially Regarded as a Mod on the "New Canada" Server, due to contributions and help before I was forced to leave by corrupt mod team.

Can you use mumble? Yes, I can use Mumble. As well as Skype, and Teamspeak.

How many people do you know around? Who are your friends? I know Omegatekanina, Lil_Momma, Tibbs4life, Hiccupine, Randomdice, 2Blade30, Lexias, Cryston, Grifff, and Spacenarwhale, to name a few. They are all my friends, but I love making more.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else? This is a good question. Why? Well, I am mature for my age, with an open mind, I never jump to any conclusion without strong evidence or facts to support my theories. I am a problem solver, who comes up with creative solutions to people's worries and willing to answer all questions necessary to help people out. I'm dedicated, willing to work right through to the end, no matter what or how long it will take. But most of all, I am honest and loyal, I don't go behind people's back, I tell things as is.

You might not think I'm special, and that is your own decision to make, and I do respect your opinion, but I also must ask you this: Who else do you know of, that can be on the server for more then 10-12 hours non stop? Not many, if at all few. I dedicated all my life to the computer, I can be on longer then most can try. Why? Because playing minecraft is one of the few things I like to do. So please, if you are reading this, at least consider my application. It's all ask for. To be able to help others. Like I enjoy trying to do.