Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Looking for Staff (Moderators)
Started by [E] sawine

Username: MattDAngeli

Timezone: GMT(- 5:00) EST (US & Canada)

How long have you been playing on Minetown? Since two weeks before the new server map. About 6 months.

What is your experience in minecraft server administration? I ran a server of my own for about a month, and it was very successful, just unreliable so I had to shut it down. I programmed, administrated, and kept everything in order for nearly 6 hours a day for the entire time the server was up. I've got experience.

Can you use mumble? No I cannot, I do not have a mic. This is subject to change, however.

How many people do you know around? Who are your friends? GearElite227, dobs21, CodyHallaway, matt9522, goggyiscool, GammaGames, MinerPerson, sargentTACO, paulmanss, others.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else? Considering I have been on this server since before what it is now, and have built many things not for myself, but for everyone else, I have proven myself beyond qualifications. Not only have I been a good citizen, often replacing people's lost objects, but I am also fair and reasonable when it comes to punishment. I will listen to what everyone has to say, and will base my decisions off of that. I have dealt with grief before, and helped Cody on several occasions to repair griefed sites, including Dobs21's giant cross. I enjoy helping people and I love playing MineCraft, especially on this server.
Usernamen: Aromasin

Timezone: GMT (0:00)

How long have you been playing on Minetown ?

What is your experience in minecraft server administration: I own my own server (vanilla server) and have knowledge of commands from other Admins.

Can you use mumble: Yup

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ?: I suppose I get on 'well' with everybody. I don't have any grudges. But I generally talk to JaysFan, mikeiscool, paulosaurus, grifff, RobertFox, SpaceNarwhal, Dr Pepper, Seyphealex.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ?: I spend alot of time on-line, and I can moderate times where other mods could not. I am a sensible person and have never greifed, stole or been accused either.
Username:

Crashzxs

20 as of 2 days ago

Timezone:

MST (-7GMT)

about 5 months (not including the 3 month hiatus)

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ?

almost 0, however I have some "GM" experience with "policing" a private WoW server for about a year

Can you use mumble ?

yes, but my current computer doesn't like running minecraft with anything else without serious frame-rate issues, but I can deal

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ?

I know a few ppl (maybe) and was quite active up until 3 months ago

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ?

Because I am quite a flexible person. Its in my nature to be a mediating party, and enforce rules and punishments. I also dislike griefing for the sake of causing grief, it is extremely immature and I am far to old to be acting like a spoiled child.
Aromasin wrote:
Usernamen: Aromasin

Timezone: GMT (0:00)

What is your experience in minecraft server administration: I own my own server (vanilla server) and have knowledge of commands from other Admins.

Can you use mumble: Yup

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ?: I suppose I get on 'well' with everybody. I don't have any grudges. But I generally talk to JaysFan, mikeiscool, paulosaurus, grifff,Robertfox, SpaceNarwhal, Dr Pepper, Seyphealex.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ?: I spend alot of time on-line, and I can moderate times where other mods could not. I am a sensible person and have never greifed, stole or been accused either.

In other words what he is trying to say is " Im English (Twat) and I'd love to mess up the server"
Username: Goldengm

Timezone: +1

How long have you been playing on Minetown ? Two months

What is your experience in minecraft server administration: I have been a active mod in a few creative and survival servers.

Can you use mumble: Yes, though i prefer ingame-chat.

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ?: I know everyone on the server and my friends are: Britney_dudeson, Jallaf, Exeriti, Dukeofnovogrod, Raventeeth, Natedog, Whackjob, Deathcrafter and alot of other people

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ?: I am online alot, at european time. I have solved some issues between people when no mods were online, i try to act as mature as possible and follow close to all the rules (i swear at times, but who doesn't? At least i don't lie about it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>). Along with that i use capitals and fullstops in my comments.

~GoldenGM~
Username: GammaGames

Timezone: -7 (Mountain Time)

How long have you been playing on Minetown ? A very long time. About when Diamond City was being constructed I think

What is your experience in minecraft server administration: I used to host lots of creative servers, but then got Alpha. I have served a few servers, but just for fun. Nobody ever joined one of my Alpha servers <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Can you use mumble: I kinda need a mic. I can type though <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ?: I know just about everyone, although sometimes a mod shows up I have never heard about. Sparklez, GCB, and many more are my friends!

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ?: I am online for hours and hours at a time. I have given a couple (a whole 2!) tours to guests, and I always show them around before breaking their dreams >: D although both people have said they would think about it later. Yeah... GOFIGHTWIN
Username: Pompous_Lemur

Timezone: PST

How long have you been playing on Minetown ? About 3 months, I joined in December before the beta release.

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ? I hosted a private server with friends, but I've never actually been an admin/mod. I don't know much commands but I can learn quickly.

Can you use mumble ? I can, but it lags my minecraft so I prefer not to.

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ? I know almost everyone on the server, my friends are jthm02 and IsaacEsselink, who I know in real life, and also reggief, archvader, BoomerOUSooner, Eissaye.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ? I am friendly and easy to get along with. I am kind to guests and encourage them to look around and join the server, I can handle a situation calmly and act fairly, listening to both sides of the story. I am one of the captains on my football team, and also a musician, so I know how to get along well with others. As the Co-leader of Valor, I also think I can provide good leadership.
Username: Adioshoes78

Timezone: Eastern

How long have you been playing on Minetown ? 4-5 months

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ? I am friends with most of the admins and they have helped me with my towns.

Can you use mumble ? Yes

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ? Well i believe everyone is. but off the top of my head....

Jpkoushel, Drpepper1344, Jaysfan, and Paulosaures.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ? Because i am friendly to the other members and I dont get angry easily. I am Mature and i would just like to help people while still abiding the rules.
Username: TEFAlpha9

Timezone: GMT

How long have you been playing on Minetown ? Since about 2 weeks before whitelist

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ? I haven't been a minecraft admin, but I had my own server for a few friends to play on and i used to be super admin for a large Gmod community RP server (super admin is next rank from co-owner)

Can you use mumble ? If required (for important stuff only preferably)

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ? I know a lot of people in the server, raventeeth, natedog, hunterkiller etc. but it's not a popularity contest, i'm a neutral guy

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ? I am mature and older than most the players, I make decisions based on logic and facts rather than rash decisions and biased towards friends etc. I am online every day because I have no job and no school and little life <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> Ive made good contributions to building projects and am trustworthy ingame as many will know from trading etc.

I like to think i am an intelligent individual (without sounding conceited)
Username: carpet200

Timezone: GMT +1

How long have you been playing on Minetown? i joined a while before the whitelist, but i didnt create an account until 2 months ago

What is your experience in minecraft server administration? I have made my own servers with bukkit, hmod, that i play on with my friends.

Can you use mumble? Think so, but i prefer the in-gamechat

How many people do you know around ? i have talked to some people, Raventeeth, some mods and admins.

Who are your friends? madza162 now <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Why should we choose you rather than someone else? i think it's to few mods. Sometimes there is no one in the server. and when it is, they are pretty busy. and i think i should be a good mod even if im not in every day, but im in pretty often.