Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Looking for Staff (Moderators)
Started by [E] sawine

Hello,

We are looking for active and mature ppl from different timezones to moderate the server and to protect it from griefers.

As a moderator you will get tp and tphere command, jail commands, kick/ban commands.
Quote:
Mod Tasks:

- Watch and teleport to grief alerts

- Apply the rules (respect, hacking, griefing, duping, building)

- Ban and kick players who outpass the rules.

- Region protection

- Manage warps (create, delete, fix)

If you want to apply please fill the following form:

Username:

Timezone:

How long have you been playing on Minetown ?

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ?

Can you use mumble ?

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ?

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ?

Edit:...The time Shall come...

Quote: meep?

Username: goggyiscool

Timezone: EST (eastern standard time)

How long have you been playing on Minetown ? Well I've been playing on this server for nearly two and a bit months now

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ? I haven't been an admin on a server yet but I would love to be one here

Can you use mumble ? No I haven't yet tried to use mumble but I'm sure I'm capable of using it

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ? I have gained many friends since I joined this server and I plan on gaining more but I'm friends with nearly every (or I try to be)

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ? Well I thnk you should choose me because I can be on at those times when help is needed and I can be a helpful part of the minetown team

Hope I get picked goggy out <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object>
Quote: When Im Here, Smexy Things Happen.

Username: ComanderSparklez

Timezone: America East Coast

ive been on minetown the first time i played minecraft sooo (dose the math) 3 er so months

i was a admin for a hour. (still havnt't gotten my full hour)

no. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f622.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":cry:">:cry:</object>

Well i dont know anyone personally but on the server practically everyone are my friends.

Cause sparkle is in my name and im trustworthy also im on half the time
Quote: Everyting negative pressure, challenges is all an opportunity for me to rise. - Kobe Bryant

Username: enjoithepanda

Timezone: Central

How long have you been playing on Minetown ? About 3 months Sep 23.

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ? I have been a Admin on 4 other servers that quickly messed up and just vanished. I know the basics and everything.

Can you use mumble ? I have never used it but if needed too then I'll get on it.

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ? Well, I'm pretty alright with everybody like I don't think people hate me and I don't hate anybody everyones pretty cool.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ? Because I've had experience before I'm willing to make some changes if I have to. I'll start going on more and helping the community and watching out for griefers.
Helps if you have

Stress control(not me)

A sense of humor

Patience (not me)

Insight? (idk)

Username: MastaC729

Timezone: Eastern (GMT -5:00)

How long have you been playing on Minetown ? about two weeks

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ? I was the moderator for a SA:MP server called Convoy Trucking.

Can you use mumble ? yes

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ? a few; sawine and Cody

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ? I have some prior experience with moderating, so I know what is expected of me. Also, I have a lot of expertise with online gaming, so I know how to help players when they need it and how to deal with the negative people.
Drupe you know i has a sence of...... OH EM GEE SANTAH!
Quote: "SAWEINSEINWE"

Username: NERDYtimmy

Timezone:

Hawaii. (That's PST-2, or PDT-3), I'm also up for almost 20 hours of the day, so I can work graveyard shift.

How long have you been playing on Minetown ?

Near the start of when Minetown was a Creative Server. I was one of the two people involved in one of the servers biggest projects.

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ?

I don't really have any, though I'd like to gain experience as an administrator.

Can you use mumble ?

I can try to use mumble, I'll see how it goes.

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ?

My close friends/faction members are on this server. Also, I'm sure you know me Sawine. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>.

I'm pretty familiar to the admins too, due to what I did in the creative MP server.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ?

I have a sense of humor and I'm not so uptight and serious. Sawine, I know you're reading this and thinking "Oh, this guys an immature kid who screams my name and irritates the living crap outta me". I'm just trollin' you bro. I can, and will be very professional when it comes to maintaining my responsibilities as a mod. I still might irritate you though. Don't take that too seriously.

Also, I'm literally on for 20 hours of a day.

Thanks for reading this, and please take this application seriously. :3 I mean, you could always revoke my privileges if I irritate you toooooooooooooo hard.
Username: Draednar

Timezone: Eastern TIme

Playing on minetown for 9 weeks

No real 'expierience' in admin-ing persay, but I think I would be great for the job.

I cn use mumble

I know lots of people, I consider my friends almost everyone, except for a select few, no names mentioned

I think I should be chosen over someone else because I have been waiting for this for ages, and I have been here longer than most other people. I am also on much much more often than most other players (well, not right nwo obviously.), so that way I can help others out more. I am also older than most... not always a factor but still <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>