Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Looking for Staff (Moderators)
Started by [E] sawine

Username: Tryndamere28

Timezone: 1 Hour behind New York?

How long have you been playing on Minetown? Minetown? Not long, but minecraft itself a long time.

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ? I have been a moderator in another server, and also many other games including C&C Renegade.

Can you use mumble ? Yeah i guess. I can download it.

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ? Friends IRL with topthis, friends in game with KingMark, FallenAngel, and Boomer.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ? Because I'm a badass motherfucker who doesn't afraid of anything. Also, I know how the cities work, I hate greifers, and I'm fairly active.
HI TRYND YALL PLAY LEAGUE? LETS GO 5V5 ARRANGED.
No. I've never ever ever heard of League of Legends.

also, ill kick ur ass. that is all.
Tryndamere28 wrote:
No. I've never ever ever heard of League of Legends.

also, ill kick ur ass. that is all.

But what if we shutdown your early game farm
What if we have a full cc team and 3 exhausts? Trynd can't do nothing then.
What if his team has 5 trynds...
Please post your junk in the appropriate section.

sluglulsuslgjusllsuglsugslgu
sawine wrote:
Please post your junk in the appropriate section.

sluglulsuslgjusllsuglsugslgu

<3 you tell'em 先輩。
Username: Cryston

Timezone: Eastern (I live in Virginia)

How long have you been playing on Minetown ? since Sep 23, 2010

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ? I don't have much i've only been playing on minetown and haven't gotten a position. i have reported some activity but never had any real position

Can you use mumble ? As long as i'm at home

How many people do you know around ? IDK the number. Who are your friends ?I'm friends with Gear, Griff, Dan, comander sparkle, Draednar, sdude, cody. LOL that's most of the admins.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ? I'm active. I have been on the server since creative map. I have been building forever just look at the sphere. I don't know which else to list. for random giggles i can list that i am and Eagle Scout and have deans list like those factor in here. I have good ideas as those who read my posts can clearly see even though I don't post everywhere i read.
Cryston, what part of VA? message me