Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Looking for Staff (Moderators)
Started by [E] sawine

I vote to make drae a forum mod but not an ingame one, he spends more time here anyway
Ok, well, here goes nothing, I hope for the best.

Username: sdude2

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

How long have you been playing on Minetown ?

About a month and a week now.

What is your experience in Minecraft server administration ?

None, but I have been a Super Admin in Garry's Mod

Can you use mumble ?

Yes I can.

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ?

I know/am friends with Sawine and Dobs, from rebels, Goldengm, Drupe (my tarp making buddy), Crial, Draednar, and those involved with the making of Atlantis.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ?

I have had first-hand experience with griefers, having someone destroy two of my bases and steal a third. I have also been killed many times for the items I had. I want to help protect others from going through what I, and many others, have had happen to them.

If I do not make the cut, please give constructive criticism on what I can improve on in the future. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Username:

Timezone:

europe

Now i have play for a half year *edit* This is Minetown not minecraft illl try to get him to change dont bash

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ?

I have played with some friends on the sever not with many codes and mods

Can you use mumble ?

I use mumble now i am in the chat room when is possible.

I know some people i am playing on the sever weezel goggy Drpepper and some other guys.

There are no admins online with europe time i dont know why only in the eving i can speak to the admins so mybe is useful to have somebody in europe
Username: Exeriti

Timezone: GMT +1 i think

About 2-3 weeks now i think.

What is your experience in Minecraft server administration ?

None really, but I have been an admin in Garry's Mod, and i was kind highly respected on GBiz until i stopped playing for 3 months ago, bet no one remembers me.. The admins often asked for my advice then it came to mingebaging (known as greifing here)

Can you use mumble ?

Yes I can, but is a little shy on the mic..

I know/am friends with Sawine, Goldengm, those involved with the atlantis project, Brolymaximus, Mattwhi, Dr.Pepper, Raventeeth (all been nice to me so i kinda call them friends <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>)

Well, i dont reaally know why you should pick me rather that the rest, the others seems to be good players and got somw good applications. But i have some leadership skills (learned that durring camp refugee, a rp game(not pc) that i had to join(yeah, fored..) where i led 24 teens to saft with minium food, water, and casulties)

Creative criticism on what I could improve on in the future would be something <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Username: Isaac Esselink

Timezone: Pacific West

How long have you been playing on Minetown ?: Since mid-November

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ?: I was part of a private server with some of my friends from school.

Can you use mumble ?: When I play Minecraft, I like to go on, so yes I can and do use mumble

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ?: Well, i know most people on the server, there are some i have people i should get to know.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ?: Im usually on during my spare time, and im one of few who lives in this timezone.
Username: DarkestHope

Timezone: EST

A couple months or weeks, then again I can't tell time. Inception.

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ? I

have hosted a server for a year, in partnership with ExtremeBeyond's (I don't know if you've heard of him) server etc.

Can you use mumble ?

Depends if you need me or not. I'll give that a maybe <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

I can't really say their my friends, because I don't know what THEY think. I'll just say xxCrialxx, Sawine, Brolymaximum, Drupe, jpkoushel, hard24get, 43v3r, Unverify or havenlax and Quotencommon. Sorry if I'm missing anyone.

Because I'm on most of the time, I'm a friendly person, I offer to help as much as possible, I don't abuse any bugs in the game, I don't hack... Stuff like that. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>?
Username:

Robertfox

Timezone:

GMT

Since early November.

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ?

Ive done a Few Mod jobs on a couple of servers.

Can you use mumble ?

Yes.

I know most people,And would like to think they are all friends.

I think ive got to know quite a few of the admins and mods and

I get on quite well with them, Im also quite mature and can handle

problems that might arise.

Thanks,

Bobby.
Username: mikeliskewl

Timezone: pacific (washington)

How long have you been playing on Minetown ? around 3 months

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ? i dont have any but i learn quickly and being a mod cant be that hard i dont think

Can you use mumble ? i havent yet but if i become a mod i will use it

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ? i know alot i have home sin most of the major cities on the original map and some of the people i know irl are Twexxx1Elite defeater109 and bloodangel229 they are all my friends irl and i brought them to this server cuz we were all having trouble finding a good server we could all play on

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ? because i am an active recruiter and player im on almost everyday after school and sports, i am nice to people, i try to be nice to people but if they dont respect me then i will have a short amount of patience for them

well i hope an admin sees this if not oh well if i dont get chosen i will work harder to make myself more of a active player in minetown
Mikeliskewl wrote:
Username: mikeliskewl

Timezone: pacific (washington)

How long have you been playing on Minetown ? Dec. 28, 2010

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ? i dont have any but i learn quickly and being a mod cant be that hard i dont think

Can you use mumble ? i havent yet but if i become a mod i will use it

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ? i know alot i have home sin most of the major cities on the original map and some of the people i know irl are Twexxx1Elite defeater109 and bloodangel229 they are all my friends irl and i brought them to this server cuz we were all having trouble finding a good server we could all play on

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ? because i am an active recruiter and player im on almost everyday after school and sports, i am nice to people, i try to be nice to people but if they dont respect me then i will have a short amount of patience for them

well i hope an admin sees this if not oh well if i dont get chosen i will work harder to make myself more of a active player in minetown

FIXED <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Hahahah so true comander. I love seeing these and people lie about time. It only hurts their chances. Becoming a mod/admin I can only assume isnt about time on server.