Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Looking for Staff (Moderators)
Started by [E] sawine

HKX-4-7 wrote:
Username: HunterKiller47

Timezone: (GMT-04:00) Atlantic Time (Canada)

How long have you been playing on Minetown? I have been playing for close to 2 months now, since Omegatekanina originally told me about the server.

What is your experience in minecraft server administration? I have been an Admin on multiple servers, such as Omegatekanina's "Omega" Server, "Fantastic0's The End" server, and "National Conquest" Server. Unofficially Regarded as a Mod on the "New Canada" Server, due to contributions and help before I was forced to leave by corrupt mod team.

Can you use mumble? Yes, I can use Mumble. As well as Skype, and Teamspeak.

How many people do you know around? Who are your friends? I know Omegatekanina, Lil_Momma, Tibbs4life, Hiccupine, Randomdice, 2Blade30, Lexias, Cryston, Grifff, and Spacenarwhale, to name a few. They are all my friends, but I love making more.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else? This is a good question. Why? Well, I am mature for my age, with an open mind, I never jump to any conclusion without strong evidence or facts to support my theories. I am a problem solver, who comes up with creative solutions to people's worries and willing to answer all questions necessary to help people out. I'm dedicated, willing to work right through to the end, no matter what or how long it will take. But most of all, I am honest and loyal, I don't go behind people's back, I tell things as is.

You might not think I'm special, and that is your own decision to make, and I do respect your opinion, but I also must ask you this: Who else do you know of, that can be on the server for more then 10-12 hours non stop? Not many, if at all few. I dedicated all my life to the computer, I can be on longer then most can try. Why? Because playing minecraft is one of the few things I like to do. So please, if you are reading this, at least consider my application. It's all ask for. To be able to help others. Like I enjoy trying to do.

Comandersparklez votes fer u!
ComanderSparklez wrote:
HKX-4-7 wrote:

How long have you been playing on Minetown? I have been playing for close to 2 months now, since Omegatekanina originally told me about the server.

What is your experience in minecraft server administration? I have been an Admin on multiple servers, such as Omegatekanina's "Omega" Server, "Fantastic0's The End" server, and "National Conquest" Server. Unofficially Regarded as a Mod on the "New Canada" Server, due to contributions and help before I was forced to leave by corrupt mod team.

How many people do you know around? Who are your friends? I know Omegatekanina, Lil_Momma, Tibbs4life, Hiccupine, Randomdice, 2Blade30, Lexias, Cryston, Grifff, and Spacenarwhale, to name a few. They are all my friends, but I love making more.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else? This is a good question. Why? Well, I am mature for my age, with an open mind, I never jump to any conclusion without strong evidence or facts to support my theories. I am a problem solver, who comes up with creative solutions to people's worries and willing to answer all questions necessary to help people out. I'm dedicated, willing to work right through to the end, no matter what or how long it will take. But most of all, I am honest and loyal, I don't go behind people's back, I tell things as is.

You might not think I'm special, and that is your own decision to make, and I do respect your opinion, but I also must ask you this: Who else do you know of, that can be on the server for more then 10-12 hours non stop? Not many, if at all few. I dedicated all my life to the computer, I can be on longer then most can try. Why? Because playing minecraft is one of the few things I like to do. So please, if you are reading this, at least consider my application. It's all ask for. To be able to help others. Like I enjoy trying to do.

me 2!!!!!!
CatMan wrote:
ComanderSparklez wrote:
HKX-4-7 wrote:

me 2!!!!!!

ME 2
Username:TheBadFox

Timezone:EST

How long have you been playing on Minetown: Couple months

What is your experience in minecraft server administration: Minimal

Can you use mumble: Could.

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ?: Not really anyone

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ?: I'm a mature player, online fairly often, and don't put up with bull. Also, I believe you could use all the moderation you can get after what seems like ever growing rampant griefing and theft (Even putting aside the catastrophic damage caused by higher ranked members.)
TheBadFox wrote:
Username:TheBadFox

Timezone:EST

How long have you been playing on Minetown: Today

What is your experience in minecraft server administration: Minimal

Can you use mumble: Could.

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ?: Not really anyone

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ?: I'm a mature player, online fairly often, and don't put up with bull. Also, I believe you could use all the moderation you can get after what seems like ever growing rampant griefing and theft (Even putting aside the catastrophic damage caused by higher ranked members.)

FIXED <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
ComanderSparklez wrote:

FIXED <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

Don't completely understand what you're trying to say.
Hes saying you signed up for the server today.
DarkestHope wrote:
Hes saying you signed up for the server today. kkthxbai.

Well obviously, my question is of why he's implying that I did, when in fact, I didn't.
Username: ArchVader (Reg-Vader corp)

Timezone: CST central standard time.

How long have you been playing on Minetown ? Ive been playing Minetown for around 3 months and have built many structures in Epsero including the Burj. (my baby) and the Bellagio which is hidden.

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ? Not much experience, however i know general things, tp, warps, etc.. lol

Can you use mumble ? Yea im on it right now.

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ? I know quite a few people on Minetown. Reggief (who i know personally) Jpkoushel, Jthm02, pompus_lemur, bjc, Masta C, (witness to the Broly meltdown was in mumble while it happened) Dobs, and many more.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ? For one I'm 20, and responsible. I play quite a bit since I'm working so i have a lot of time after work to moderate the server. And I am fair, which i think is the most important part. I wont just ban people who piss me off, i will try and figure out the problem and act as necessary.

Username:

Raventeeth

Timezone:

Europe time

How long have you been playing on Minetown ?

7 months i think when the schools did start

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ?

I am playing sometimes with friends on a private sever with some funny plugins so i know how it works

Can you use mumble ?

Yes i use it i am to find on muble

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ?

I know a lot of people in this sever and many friens some of it my new wife since today happyworm goldengm vincewigg teamwar weezel goggyiscool and a lot more i dont know all them but this are some of it.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ?

Because i am very active player on this sever but sometimes there aren't no mods or admins online on mine timezone what sometimes give a problem in the sever if people have a question