Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Looking for Staff (Moderators)
Started by [E] sawine

Unverify wrote:
Username: Unverify

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Time on Minetown: About 4 months.

Experience: None

Mumble access: Yes.

People: I talk to, and are friendly with most people on the server. I feel that my friends on the server include DarkestHope, Rush6447, dobs21, jpkoushel, Rainbowjimmy, and a few more.

Why should you choose me: I'm typically on the server for a good portion of the day, i'm pretty chill, and love to help out. I know I'm not active on the forums too much, but, I am quite active ingame on the server .I feel like I could set a standard for players, with a level of respect.

Unverify
He's on the server alot ^_^

And doesn't troll so much.

~SN
<3
SpaceNarwhal wrote:
Unverify wrote:
Username: Unverify

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Time on Minetown: About 4 months.

Experience: None

Mumble access: Yes.

People: I talk to, and are friendly with most people on the server. I feel that my friends on the server include DarkestHope, Rush6447, dobs21, jpkoushel, Rainbowjimmy, and the best of them all,*fanfare*DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUPEEE

Why should you choose me: I'm typically on the server for a good portion of the day, i'm pretty chill, and love to help out. I know I'm not active on the forums too much, but, I am quite active ingame on the server .I feel like I could set a standard for players, with a level of respect.

Unverify He's on the server alot ^_^

And doesn't troll so much.

~SN

in all seriousness, he's more mature than me. (not saying much)
wow you failed with the quotes there drupe lols
Username: Jaysfan

How long have you been playing on Minetown:I've been playing on Minetown, since the start of November.

What is your experience in minecraft server administration:I've been admin, on many small servers. -Bloody's SMP server-Last Destiny (Drpepper's server)and the other servers, you probably wouldn't know..

Can you use mumble:Yes, I am always on Mumble during the time I play Minetown, or even if I am just on facebook.

How many people do you know around, who are your friends:I'm friends with mostly everybody, including all of the Mod's and Admin's.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else:I have lots of experience in the fields of Moderation, and Administration.Even though you may find me as a "troll" on Minetown, doesn't mean I know what it means to have powers.
My above post didn't show up in the insane color scheme, and organization that I wanted it to be in.. :'(
Username: Adioshoes78

Timezone: Eastern

How long have you been playing on Minetown ? About 3 Months now.

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ? I have been a donator for quite some time and i own a store.

Can you use mumble ? Yes

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ? I believe i know every one. i like everyone especially paulosoures

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ? I owuld do everything every mod is supposed to do and over the above.
Jaysfan wrote:
My above post didn't show up in the insane color scheme, and organization that I wanted it to be in.. :'(
Pretty sure now you have to do that manually

eg.

~SN
adioshoes78 wrote:
Username: Adioshoes78

Timezone: Eastern

How long have you been playing on Minetown ? About 3 Months now.

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ? I have been a donator for quite some time and i own a store.

Can you use mumble ? Yes

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ? I believe i know every one. i like everyone especially paulosoures

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ? I owuld do everything every mod is supposed to do and over the above.
COUGHCOUGHgreifer'sBrotherCOUGH
user name:evanlong

timezone: eastern slandered time

time on minetown:scince i was playing on tylerlong

experience:none

mumble access:no i used to though

people i talk to:Raventeeth Eissaye Jaysfan Paulosarus maruned Sintdose des1122334455 and some others i cant remember

why should you choose me:well i like to help other people with things i would say i am on the server a good time of the day i dont visit the fourums that much