Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Looking for Staff (Moderators)
Started by [E] sawine

Thought I'd throw my name in the hat incase you need mods in the future, I'm always eager to help out wherever needed, you can ask some of the people in Float, lol.

Username: WallRunner

Timezone: -5 GMT (US EST)

How long have you been playing on Minetown?:

Since right after Christmas, was looking for a nice semi-RP server, and this is the best one I've found, ever.

What is your experience in minecraft server administration?:

I Must admit, not much, however I'm a fast learner, and would more than likely take to the needs of the job quickly. I am experienced in administration though, having successfully run the #1 website for NASCAR 09 Graphics for over 2 years (Midnightracing.us, it's still up, though mostly dead now)

Can you use mumble?:

Unfortunately at this time, no, it would cause too much stuttering on an already slow PC. However once I have my main PC repaired (Which should be in the next month), I will sign up and get on mumble with a mic and all.

How many people do you know around?:

I seem to have a good relationship with most people I encounter, currently have 8 people with lots in my city; Float City (/warp floatcity), most of whom I've helped out in different ways, usually for free.

Who are your friends?:

I'm still fairly new so not a lot, but I seem to get along well with spacenarwhal, legomanozejj, most of the mods/admins, the Frost faction, etc.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else?:Though not as experienced in minecraft server administration, I am experienced in administration overall, and spend quite a bit of time on the server (Especially at nights), can be on when most school age kids aren't due to being homeschooled. I also do quite a bit of graphics work, though I've taken a bit of a hiatus as of late. I've tried to be extremely helpful in the chat ingame since I started, and am becoming more active on the forums.

From,

Chris.
Username: Gatschet

Timezone: Pacific

How long have you been playing on Minetown?:

almost 2 months

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ?

I made a private server with my real life friends

Can you use mumble:

Yes

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ?

I know a lot of people, the main people i talk to are: catzman, kolpool, dudy, kingmark,

Why should we choose you rather than someone else?

I would aim to solve all of the problems, i see alot of problems going on that mods dont care a bout and i want to help those people

Username: Happyworm360

Timezone::S I live in WA Hope that helps.

How long have you been playing on Minetown ?2 days before whitelist :3

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ? I have never been an admin or mod for Minecraft but I was a mod for a Gmod server (now down due to it lagging so damn much)

Can you use mumble ?
I have a mike, but I prefer not to use it.

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ? I know most people, my friends are Natedog and other people, I like anyone really (Though slug can get annoying)

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ? Well, I won't take sides, but really its up to you if you want me in.
Username: Pew446

Timezone: MST: Mountain Standard Time (GMT -7:00)

I'm on from around 4 PM to 8 or 9 PM. On weekends, I am on from around 9 AM to 3 AM the next day. (What a life, right? :3)

How long have you been playing on Minetown ?

Around 3 weeks.

I have hosted my own server before with a running economy, a bank, and around 20 people on at a time. I have never granted items to anyone, and I don't use cheats such as Cuboid.

Can you use mumble ?

I prefer not to use my mic. Sorry :u

Probably 15 or 20. Friends: Goggyiscool, DethMedul, Dobs21, GammaGames, BrolyMaximum, Pompous_Lemur... It's hard to remember so many people <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ?

I love to role-play, and know what should be done and what shouldn't. I try to stick to my word, and I don't get mad easily. I have never grieved in Minecraft. Hard to believe? Probably, but it's true. I judge who should be kicked and banned on my own, and don't ask others.
Pew446 wrote:

Username: Pew446

Timezone: MST: Mountain Standard Time (GMT -7:00)

I'm on from around 4 PM to 8 or 9 PM. On weekends, I am on from around 9 AM to 3 AM the next day. (What a life, right? :3)

How long have you been playing on Minetown ?

Around 3 weeks.

I have hosted my own server before with a running economy, a bank, and around 20 people on at a time. I have never granted items to anyone, and I don't use cheats such as Cuboid.

Can you use mumble ?

I prefer not to use my mic. Sorry :u

Probably 15 or 20. Friends: Goggyiscool, DethMedul, Dobs21, GammaGames, BrolyMaximum, Pompous_Lemur... It's hard to remember so many people <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f632.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":o">:o</object>

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ?

I love to role-play, and know what should be done and what shouldn't. I try to stick to my word, and I don't get mad easily. I have never grieved in Minecraft. Hard to believe? Probably, but it's true. I judge who should be kicked and banned on my own, and don't ask others.

Lies and filth. Your account was made today. Why must everyone lie about how long they have been on minetown?

Drae, I think he was here before whitelist and then didn't come for awhile.
drae he has been on for like 2 and a bit weeks and just because his account was made today doesnt mean he joined today plus how would you know i havent seen you on in ages
I'm around, been playing on the server when you haven't. And I wasn't just talking about him, but the twenty other people who have lied about this lol
bell9878 wrote:

Username: Bell9878

Timezone: EST

Playing on minetown for about 10 weeks now.

I was an admin on a small friend-owned server that is now down.

I'm not sure but i can try my best <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I know lots of people. Mostly jpkoushel, sawine, matty, broly and others too <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I think you should choose me because I am on A LOT, I absolutley LOVE this sever, I'm pretty sure there are no girl mods and I'd be honored to be the first, I am very responsible and have great leadership skills, and also being a moderator on this sever would be a dream come true <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I dont think thats true because thats lonher than drae GUYS JUST DONT LIE

i meant to put weeks i left the room and my bro put months <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>