Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Looking for Staff (Moderators)
Started by [E] sawine

BTW sparks, I don't think its been 3 months. More like a little less than 2, at least based on your profile
Drae i said er so <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
SpaceNarwhal wrote:
Username: SpaceNarwhal

Timezone: CST, GMT + 6:00

How long have you been playing on Minetown ? : I have been playing Minetown for maybe 2 weeks, not doing much in the first few days, just exploring. Ever since I found this server, I loved it, since there's a mix of everything. PvP. PvE. And Clans, otherwise known as Factions. There's a great community, and you guys are always welcoming new players, with the No Whitelist.

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ? : I have managed a small server with a close circle of friends, and have been a Mod on other servers, mainly survival servers.

Can you use mumble ?
: Yes, I can. Although I'll have to go buy another mic, since my old mic is broken. Also the acoustics in my room aren't that great.

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ?
: I know mostly everyone on the server in general, but only a few have been my friends. Stew and Nuclear have gone inactive on Minecraft.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ? : I'm experienced in moderating, I am mature, and I have a sense of humor. I'm mostly an easygoing guy, and I love this server more than any other I've been to. I hope you make a wise decision, whoever it may be.

Thank you for your time,

~SN

This guy's special, i still get headaches from all the chat spam

Same here bradah
i will check all your the dates from when you joined minetown website and thats how i will determine on when you joined
Awesome thanks Dan

ComanderSparklez
Quote: Hide yo 'wife, Hide yo 'kids, Hide yo' Husband Caus they rapin everybody out here

Username: Dobs21

Timezone
: Gmt-5

How long have you been playing on Minetown ? First week of Rp So about 1 or 2 month or more. I lost the count X)

What is your experience in minecraft server administration
? /ban /jail /kick /invsee ... and sum other commands

Can you use mumble ?
Sure I do everytime i'm on

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ?
I know pretty much every1 who are active. Friends : Sawine, MattDangeli,Xavi_acheron, Architecte, Broly? I think so. Few other sry if i dont put your name.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ?
Because i'm an active player who contribute into server, I use my own judgement on /kick or ban. I'm not influenced on other opinion and I know when to be mature and Immature <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
SpaceNarwhal wrote:
I joined the Minetown Website yesterday.

Tarter sauce.

But I've been on the server for a few weeks.

~SN

dont lie, i know youve only been on for 2 days

Grifff wrote:
SpaceNarwhal wrote:
I joined the Minetown Website yesterday.

Tarter sauce.

But I've been on the server for a few weeks.

~SN

dont lie, i know youve only been on for 2 days

I have been on for a few weeks.

I'm not lying >_>

~SN
Quote: "Wait...who was I supposed to quote again?!?!"

Username: Matt9522

Time Zone: EST..but I'm on almost all the time

How long have I been playing on MineTown: Wow...a few months. I started about a month before the free build server ended.

Server Admin Experience: I am sub-Owner of a personal friend's server...plenty of experience.

Can I use mumble: Yes 96.22588% of the time

People I know: Personally, I know MattDangeli, and SargentTaco, I am friends with most of the MineTown Community. And have no enemies on the server.

Why should you pick me?: I am online almost all day, am more than capable of helping people, Build nothing with spawned items, and have never broken a MineTown Rule.