Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Looking for Staff (Moderators)
Started by [E] sawine

Quote:

"Jesus."

Username:

RichardCatMan

Timezone:

-5 EST

How long have you been playing on Minetown ?

For about a month now.

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ?

I was a moderator in Minecraft Classic twice.

Can you use mumble ?

I'm on Mumble right now, and I'm going to use it a lot.

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ?

Cody, Drupe, Crial, Masta. I also know a lot of other regulars around here, too.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ?

I think that catching griefers is fun, and it would be very helpful to have some more commands to catch them. I also help around the community as much as I can.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f913.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":geek:">:geek:</object>
Quote: Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly!

Username: Coolharry5

Timezone: -05:00 GMT

How long have you been playing on Minetown ?: I came a day before the new server map was launched.

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ?: Before i bought minecraft i played classic, I was a admin twice and still a mod on one server i still play on.

Can you use mumble ?: Yep.

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ?: Everyone. Expect a few...

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ? Because i have been here really long and have caused no trouble, Keep a good eye on griefing, dupers, hackers, ect. Will always help anyone out.
this is my favorite quote

"<minecraft263>I DONT LIKE GIRLS BEACUSE ALL THEY WANT IS TO KISS U AND TAKE U AWAY FROM MINECRAFT "
im not expecting much since im somewhat new, but...

Username: ILDD

Timezone: CT(Texas)

How long have you been playing on Minetown ? 3 days, and then i think 3 days on temporary map.

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ? 0. although i am ahigh-ranked person on a classic server <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Can you use mumble ? im not sure. i cant figure it out...sorry

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ? i dont think any of my real-life friends play this game, but ive met some cool people on this server... i dont really want to list names though <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ? well, thats up to you. i honestly dont care who you choose, and wont be mad if you dont choose me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Username: KingMark

Timezone: EST

How long have you been playing on Minetown ? Since mid-November

What is your experience in minecraft server administration? None

Can you use mumble ? If necessary, yes

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ? I know a good many people on the server and consider most my friends <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":-p">:-p</object>

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ? I'm on Minetown quite often and as a leader of the Frost Empire spend a good deal of my time managing people and looking out for griefers already.
Mark you're only 16? Seem a lot older aha!
Username: dethmedul

Timezone: Eastern USA

How long have you been playing on Minetown?

A couple weeks, I'm not sure exactly.

What is your experience in minecraft server administration?

I have never been an admin.

Can you use mumble?

I could.

How many people do you know around? Who are your friends?

I talk to a lot of people on the server. I'm friends with BROLYMAXIMUM and cgaiser72.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else?

I'm on pretty much everyday for at least 5-6 hours. I watch the main areas a lot for griefers and people attacking randomly. I'll punish people fairly and reasonably when I catch them.
Username: Slug847

Timezone: -10 SAIWIWINEENEIWNE

How long have you been playing on Minetown ?

About SIAIWIEIEIENAIWEN days

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ?

ASASIWIWIAIWIWEEN

Can you use mumble ?

I've been there with you spamming SISIQIEWIAIWIEIWUENEEEN

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ?

I know SIAIWIWEIEIIEN. I have no friends because everyone hates me.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ?

SIWIIIAIWIWIWIEIEEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIENE

I love you, Sawine.
I'm almost positive that slug will get a position. His application is flawless.
It is time to annnounce SLUG AS THE NEW OWNER! TIME TO BURN CODY AT THE STAKE. LOL JK