Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Looking for Staff (Moderators)
Started by [E] sawine

Admins and mods do work hard i've seen and I really don't do anything on the server other than walk around so I want to be a mod for what I said(stop griefers),help people,and have something to do.
haha we'll talk xD
Username: RadicalMGuy

Timezone: -5 EST

How long have you been playing on minetown? Loooong time

What is your experience in minecraft server administration? Moderator atm for a server

Can you use mumble? Yes but I don't <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

How many people do you know around? Who are your friends? Tons from Creative, I like to think I'm a highly respected member of this server

Why would we choose you rather than someone else? Because you already have.

Lol don't ask why, I was bored.
Username:

markologist

Timezone:

+9:30 (adelaide)

How long have you been playing on Minetown?

A bit over a day.

What is your experience in minecraft server administration?

I was an admin on a server in the early creative days.

Can you use mumble?

Most definitely.

How many people do you know around?

None, but i plan to get to know every single one of them, to a degree.

Who are your friends?

I'm new to this server, so i don't know anyone.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else?

Well, that's a tough question. I'm pretty sure there are a few candidates on here that really deserve the position, and i wouldn't be surprised if i wasn't even glanced at. But to be a leader (Well a form of leader), you need experience and to be as perceptive as possible. I'm not trying to pick on the little kids, but most of the applicants on this thread are no older than 16, maybe 17. But to see 9-12 year olds apply is a bit scary. I'm not saying they're not smart, or that they're not good enough for the task. It's the fact that they're young, and that they haven't experienced most of life (Like the pleasures of a woman <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>) let alone help run a server that is obviously really popular. I'd just like to say that i'm dedicated, and that i like to make a point. If you've messed up, or you're here just to screw everyones work up, then you don't deserve to be a real minecrafter, and i suggest you leave.

If you're reading this, thank you for your time. And good luck to everyone!!!!
markologist wrote:
Username:

markologist

Timezone:

+9:30 (adelaide)

How long have you been playing on Minetown?

A bit over a day.

What is your experience in minecraft server administration?

I was an admin on a server in the early creative days.

Can you use mumble?

Most definitely.

How many people do you know around?

None, but i plan to get to know every single one of them, to a degree.

Who are your friends?

I'm new to this server, so i don't know anyone.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else?

Well, that's a tough question. I'm pretty sure there are a few candidates on here that really deserve the position, and i wouldn't be surprised if i wasn't even glanced at. But to be a leader (Well a form of leader), you need experience and to be as perceptive as possible. I'm not trying to pick on the little kids, but most of the applicants on this thread are no older than 16, maybe 17. But to see 9-12 year olds apply is a bit scary. I'm not saying they're not smart, or that they're not good enough for the task. It's the fact that they're young, and that they haven't experienced most of life (Like the pleasures of a woman <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>) let alone help run a server that is obviously really popular. I'd just like to say that i'm dedicated, and that i like to make a point. If you've messed up, or you're here just to screw everyones work up, then you don't deserve to be a real minecrafter, and i suggest you leave.

If you're reading this, thank you for your time. And good luck to everyone!!!!

False, You know me.
Okay, i know dobs!!! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
yea and when he isnt on everyone directs it to me because i try and answer questions and such
Username: Draednar

Timezone: Eastern TIme

Playing on minetown for 9 weeks

No real 'expierience' in admin-ing persay, but I think I would be great for the job.

I can use mumble, but no mic

I know lots of people, I consider my friends almost everyone, except for a select few, no names mentioned

Resposting this because I am more active now. I have been here longer than most other of the newer mods, and I can apply logic and reasoning to a situation, I also see both sides of the story. I try not to pick sides in things, just to hear everyone out.
Username: mattwhi

Timezone: 5:00 GMT

How long have you been playing on Minetown ?

I have been playing on minetown since november

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ?

i haven't been a admin on this server.......yet <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Can you use mumble ?

yes i can

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ?

swine and cody mainly.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ?

cause i really like this server but i hate it how griefers always try to ruin it. Im also online everyday helping build "soho" ( its a new town and has a warp) /warp soho
Username: _Death_

Timezone: EST

How long have you been playing on Minetown ?

Since about November

What is your experience in minecraft server administration ?

I have helped my brother set up smaller servers at our home, and plan to host a minecraft server on an older CentOS machine.

Can you use mumble ?

Yes I can use mumble

How many people do you know around ? Who are your friends ?

I know of much of the server population and am friends with a few of the admins and players.

Why should we choose you rather than someone else ?

I will be on the server much more in the future and am already rather active. I have also helped admin several battlefield servers, and vent servers in the past.