Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Disable NPC Trading ?
Started by [E] sawine

Also keep in mind the chain mail armor rate here, that would destroy the value in it.
After reading all the posts here, I personally have decided that not including villager trading would be beneficial to the server. I already believe that the economy is messed up. I think that villager trading would throw things out of perspective, no matter how rare the Emeralds were. You can get an emerald for a lot of rotten flesh from the priest. As Sawine said, cross trading would change the pricing of items, and in the end ruin the markets and shops. We need to concentrate on fixing the economy, instead of adding more stuff that would throw it out of balance.
Yeah, our economy is, for lack of a better term, flooded with items, making some free. The villagers, for whatever reason, love these free items, and pay us greatly for them! Since our 2 economies (NPC, and MT) don't match up in the exchange rates, it causes massive issues, that result in a profit for doing nothing.
I completely agree that we should disable villager trading. BUT, many players have already spent a lot of time and money making artificial villages. Without the trading, the villages are worthless. I am sure many players would not be happy about that.
lunapic_134410602270824_3.jpg
If only there was a plugin that allows us to limit and change the trades. Hint Hint Dev team
btw... arent ''free'' emeralds (gained from mob traps like ron's) a little to easy to get? i'd rather like it rare or added to the currency.
Since when do mobs drop emeralds?

Unless you mean the trading again... and as I said earlier,

RON MAKES THE ECONOMY DISINTEGRATE INTO THIN AIR BECAUSE HE IS THAT EPIC.
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
Since when do mobs drop emeralds?

Unless you mean the trading again... and as I said earlier,

RON MAKES THE ECONOMY DISINTEGRATE INTO THIN AIR BECAUSE HE IS THAT EPIC.

Mob's dont drop them directly..... As we explained earlier using the free products FROM ron's contraptions, someone could trade with villagers, to get emeralds.
ANYONE can mine/buy (bout 2k) a spider/cavespider spawner and make a grinder.

string>white wool>emeralds=win

EDIT: 2k is more than enough