Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Well that was offensive
Started by Unknown User

This should have been discussed in staff with ALL staff members before posting it to public >.>
He was banned for constant harassment of other players. Cyber bullying is a crime and as such is taken very seriously. As stated before we try and create a fun gaming environment for all players on the server and to do this it sometimes involves removing players from it. While no there is no reason to lock this thread, this thread is not going to get him un-banned.
I just hope this doesn't turn into an "Occupy Spawn" movement.

p.s. nobody actually do that, it would be asinine.
sayomie wrote:
He was banned for constant harassment of other players. Cyber bullying is a crime and as such is taken very seriously. As stated before we try and create a fun gaming environment for all players on the server and to do this it sometimes involves removing players from it. While no there is no reason to lock this thread, this thread is not going to get him un-banned.

I do agree. it was never a "You better Unban Tprez" thread it was used as a platform to get the issue out. Tprez getting unbanned, while yes would be great, was not the main issue.
Currently the staff are discussing this and creating a more uniform system for punishing players. Once this is finished it will be released on the rules page for all players to be able to look over. This should create a more uniform system for the punishment of players.
I'm glad to see this thread being noticed so highly, though I wish some of the newcomers would take the time to read all 8 pages of the conversation. It's worth it, I promise!

edit:
sayomie wrote:
Currently the staff are discussing this and creating a more uniform system for punishing players. Once this is finished it will be released on the rules page for all players to be able to look over. This should create a more uniform system for the punishment of players.

Yay!

edit edit:

P.S.
F15h3r wrote:

So...I'm going to do that now, just because you think it would be asinine <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> (I joke, I joke)
agreed schwar. It would alleviate some irrelevant postings.
lol, i liek toast!

just kidding, I'm glad to see the wheels have been set in motion
P.S.
F15h3r wrote:

So...I'm going to do that now, just because you think it would be asinine <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> (I joke, I joke)

*Holds you in contempt*
Schwarherz wrote:
I wish some of the newcomers would take the time to read all 8 pages of the conversation.

Newcomers just need to follow the rules. We wouldn't have to worry about inconsistent problems if rules were followed. This isn't a public service, this is Sawine's server. I don't see why he needs to have his staff draft some punishment plan; why are we wasting time when it is usually the rule-breakers who waste everyone's time to begin with?

You want consistency? Don't break the rules and you won't have to worry.