Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Well that was offensive
Started by Unknown User

GiggleGasm wrote:
or the mods are just being reasonably sane and trying o keep the community a friendly place by keeping out the unfriendlies? There are what.... 300 people that go through minetown each day? removing 2 or 3 members here and there isnt exactly a bad thing

Jallaf you posted without trolly pictures? I want a refund.

>MFWHEN I SAW THAT I AM ON A LAPTOP

>RECENTLY FORMATED

>HAS NOTHING

>ONLY GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER

>AND SHITTY INTERNET

>OHH , MICROSOFT OFFICe

>WORKS AS A MICROWAVE.
Guys And Like I Said...It Wasn't A Threat, I Was Warning You To Stop...When People Come On MT For The First Time And See Threads About *complaint* And *Complaint*, They Aren't Going To Want To Join...We Are Dealing With ALOT Of People Everyday And Have Been Taking People More Seriously Because Of So...The Past Is Past...So Prepare For A Future And Get Over It...And BTW...I Said To NOT Make Another Thread On This Topic...And Once This Is Locked and you Make Another One, You Will Be Banned! You Have Already Been Warned And You Broke The First Warning...I Am Being Nice By Not Temp Banning you Now...So Take This As Your Chance To Stop Or Have It Your Way...In Jail/ Being Banned...Minetown Is A Private Owned Server...Not A Free Country...Your Voice Can Be Heard, But Too Much Is Too Much And It Will End Up In Consequences...2nd Warning!
Giggle those 2 or 3 members being removed is a bad things if it is unfair treatment.
Happyworm360 wrote:
Banning people for suggesting an image editing program is not being reasonably sane.

That's not the reason Happy and you know it.

I know you guys are upset but you don't need to crap all over the staff for doing our job.
You're doing your job too well. I'm not saying you're bad mods. I'm just saying you need to take the cork out of your ass and chill.
Another thread wouldnt make much sense now. I see the results of voicing an opinion and it has led me to conclude that i should in fact not be spending as much time here as i have been. And yes it was a threat.

A threat is an act of coercion wherein an act is proposed to elicit a negative response. It is a communicated intent to inflict harm or loss on another person. By making another thread i would lose time on minetown. Therefore a threat was made.

But i am done. NO more on this topic i guess.
So the facts:

Person A is banned By Mod B

Member C complains and for the sake of argument Member D and E get involved.

Person A still not unbanned, will not be unbanned and nothing will change.

Solution: Move on. I am sure you guys can survive without one troll in your ranks... If your feeling threatened that you might be next on the ban list, stop doing THIS <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
Ok, so, the way that the staff is currently run is that if someone makes a decision to say, ban someone, then that is the staff's opinion on an issue. We stand by the decision of other staff members on an issue that they are in charge of, such as a ban. Even if we do not agree with their decision or the way they have handled the backlash from their actions, we still stand behind them. That is how the minetown staff works.

Bearing this in mind, when one person makes an "oppressive" action, it was not a STAFF decision. It was an individual decision. The majority of the staff are not oppressive. Some members of the staff maybe oppressive sometimes but that is up to them. Sawine trusted them with the power of being part of the staff and so he gave it to them. We honor his decision and back the rest of the staff that he has appointed.
GiggleGasm wrote:
If your feeling threatened that you might be next on the ban list, stop doing THIS <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

I couldn't care less if they ban me. It'll just rile everyone else up, and I hardly come on anyway.

I'm complaining about this because I hate people getting banned for trivial reasons.
Giggle im not complaining so please stop. I was pointing out an issue that apparently struck a cord with multiple people. Also it was not purely a thread for unbanning him. If it happened so be it but i didnt go into this with that intent in mind.