Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Pvp in the end - has it gone too far?
Started by [E] nicilbar

i like end stone for my buildings. I hate having to run and hide in order to mine it. I never pay a griefer for the privilege to mine. it only encourages them. PVP in the end is OK. protection schemes are not.
No no no Coffeey

Pvp is where two players fight

You are using that to stop entrance to a public area

If I was a mod you would be in a lot of trouble

Best stop this stupid thing now or you may get into trouble
BARNEY626 wrote:
No no no Coffeey

Nah, PvP is allowed in the end, it doesn't matter if its 6 on 1, or it's an even 1v1 battle, it's allowed.
hey coffey, if you love PvP so much join my faction, Schwa ;D
Happyworm360 wrote:
BARNEY626 wrote:
No no no Coffeey

Nah, PvP is allowed in the end, it doesn't matter if its 6 on 1, or it's an even 1v1 battle, it's allowed.

Yeah that is fair enough

But as there is only one way to get into the end then they and not pvping as such yet camping the entrance and causing trouble which is a bannable offence
BARNEY626 wrote:
Happyworm360 wrote:
BARNEY626 wrote:
No no no Coffeey

Yeah that is fair enough

But as there is only one way to get into the end then they and not pvping as such yet camping the entrance and causing trouble which is a bannable offence

That's not a bannable offence. Stop making them up. If you want endstone, go enchant some armour and weapon then get a group of friends to kill and camp him back.
if pvp is allowed people should just do whatever they want with it but if someone else doesnt like it they can kill you too. So its all fair.
LOL @ BARNEY i have never seen you in the end ONCE so dont go spouting utter crap that we are blocking the entrance to the end and camping because were not.

And barney before you go wailing on dominion do you know that savage1106 is one of the first members who helps out with potection, and most loyal?

Whats wrong with being an entreapaneur <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
Yeah, since it is no rules there currently, I guess it is okay to scam people out of their hard-earned cash. People won't like it though...

Still think something needs to be done.
PvP is turning people against each other, Coffeey did /tell to Jayams (My good friend) and said that if Jayams killed me and burnt my stuff he was in Dominion.

And the best part of all this was; Coffeey EXPECTED me to fight back, which I didn't, therefore I am now an enemy of Dominion as I was fired yesterday.