Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Pvp in the end - has it gone too far?
Started by [E] nicilbar

Sure, il let landr0 know you signed up but i have no problem with you joining <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Dont blow those signs up btw
Since you dont have region protection over the end, I think it would be reasonable to say that charging people for access just to mine could be considered a violation of:

1 - Do not grief.

This includes, but is not limited to:

•Breaking structures.

•Building onto structures that are not yours.

•Placing water tiles to annoy other people.

•Blocking entrances.

•Digging 1 block wide pits to bedrock to kill other players.

•Causing troubles, problems or harassing people in any other way.

Killing people that are trying to mine in a pvp area is one thing, but trying to make people pay you to let them in is rediculous and is at the very least borderline griefing, even if it is in a "lawless" area.
The people we do give the protection to thank us lol They havn't got a problem with it? Take pokemon for example... she gave us some swords very kindly and we told her we wouldn't harm her and protect her. Now she is interested in joining the faction?

Go find something else to complain about. Maybe we should make a poll to ban building in minetown next.. why not? Its as much of an aspect to minetown to you as pvp in the end is to us so just leave it and stop being selfish.
Coffeey wrote:
The people we do give the protection to thank us lol They havn't got a problem with it? Take pokemon for example... she gave us some swords very kindly and we told her we wouldn't harm her and protect her. Now she is interested in joining the faction?

Go find something else to complain about. Maybe we should make a poll to ban building in minetown next.. why not? Its as much of an aspect to minetown to you as pvp in the end is to us so just leave it and stop being selfish.

Actually I want to join the Faction because i think this whole issue is a little silly- By becoming a Citisen i get Protection but it is my JOB to supply you with tools and weapons so thus it makes it like i didnt even PAY MONEY FOR PROTECTION in the first place.

As i said paying for protection makes me look.. well.. a little wimpy. Its like a grade school kid giving the Middle Schooler his lunch money so he doesnt get beat up, get it?
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
Coffeey wrote:

Actually I want to join the Faction because i think this whole issue is a little silly- By becoming a Citisen i get Protection but it is my JOB to supply you with tools and weapons so thus it makes it like i didnt even PAY MONEY FOR PROTECTION in the first place.

As i said paying for protection makes me look.. well.. a little wimpy. Its like a grade school kid giving the Middle Schooler his lunch money so he doesnt get beat up, get it?

Nah its more organised than a school kid giving there lunch money to the higher classed school kid so they dont get beat up...

Id say its more like a mafia protection raquette
So instead of getting beaten up by on person for not paying, you get beaten up by a group. You're right, that is more organized.
Fettuccini wrote:
So instead of getting beaten up by on person for not paying, you get beaten up by a group. You're right, that is more organized.

Exactly <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

And we dont kill people for not paying us... we kill them and then explain how they can pay us for protection, which is actually a lot more effective (it gives the subtle illusion were the good guys trying to help)

OOH YEAAH!!... and for the fact that its frigging minecraft -_-.
So after you kill them, you explain to them about Dominion protection? That gives me the message that you rather kill than protect...
ITS CALLED PVP JEEESUS. Its not like im actually murdering a person.

Get over it. PVP is not a problem. If you dont like it dont do it. If you REALLY need to go to the end to get materials just wait until nobody os around. Most of the time when im there nobody around. And if they are there, just put on some armor and RUN

no biggie