Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Pvp in the end - has it gone too far?
Started by [E] nicilbar

PvP should definately be allowed considering each player has the option to disable it.
Anonymous wrote:
PvP should definately be allowed considering each player has the option to disable it.

My opinions match amaryxi's other than the fact i think nicilbar said that in the end, he could not turn pvp off. If this is true i feel it unfair for those who are simply looking for endstone/draaaaagons/enderpearls.

If nicil just mistyped the pvp off command then ya s'all good. End's a ok-ish pvp location, although i may make a collliseum one day for proper pvp, with traps and stuff in the floor =D

If you don't want to get killed by swords, do /pvp off.

If you don't want to be blown up/lava'd/ranged, learn to warp/run/dodge

If you are unable to do /pvp off, and you cant dodge attacks, well just don't go near the end, unfair as it may seem.

-Edit- As mentioned by Zionia, some players are unable to toggle pvp due to a bukkit issue. Hope fully this'll be fixed, as i don't think it's fair to have your pvp locked in the end.
HS1342 wrote:
Make strategic positions like villages, bridges and some tunnels maybe? And them make big wars like events.

That would make warworld a little bit more interesting (at least what i think).

OMG BRAIN WAVE

How about

Sawine has world saves with like a castle or bridges, like maps on cod

Then factions and people doing events can pay diamonds to hire theses maps for wars

While there is no hiring sawine can cycle every few weeks

You need to give the mods a power of resteting it if it becomes too grieved or destroyed

TNT allowed

Pvp at spawn dissallowed

Allowed to bring stuff in from main world

This will mean bigger better wars with profit for mods and stuff...

If this is approved enough I will make a separate poll

UP VOTE THIS POST IF YOU APPROVE

I WILL LOOK FOR 6+ votes...
Adz is right
BARNEY626 wrote:
HS1342 wrote:
Make strategic positions like villages, bridges and some tunnels maybe? And them make big wars like events.

That would make warworld a little bit more interesting (at least what i think).

OMG BRAIN WAVE

How about

Sawine has world saves with like a castle or bridges, like maps on cod

Then factions and people doing events can pay diamonds to hire theses maps for wars

While there is no hiring sawine can cycle every few weeks

You need to give the mods a power of resteting it if it becomes too grieved or destroyed

TNT allowed

Pvp at spawn dissallowed

Allowed to bring stuff in from main world

This will mean bigger better wars with profit for mods and stuff...

If this is approved enough I will make a separate poll

I would be more than happy to support that <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
If anyone wanted end stone, they would need to risk being bed-bombed, burnt in lava, everything. The end shouldn't be for PvP. Warworld is a much better place for this.

We would ALL agree with what I'm going to point out now. Most of us would prefer to move at least 20 blocks away from the world spawn, rather than after warping we get hit twice unexpectedly and die. Luckily, Warworld has this restriction which allows you to be immune to PvP combat until you go to the PvP zone.

Do soldiers at war carry beds in an otherworld and place them down, then sleep in them?
Why dont you just make armor and run for it.

Its also not fair that people exploited the bed bomb and pvp off in the end and now that you cant do pvp off its fixed so stop complaining. I mean your entering the end what do you expect
I think he's just saying that there is a war world for a reason. And the end is for fighting endermen and enderdragons. Not trying to be hostile here tho.
maybe two warps, warp endpvp warp endbuild or something like that and they are miles away from each other, just a suggestion
I don't expect people to change their play styles to fit mine. If they want to PVP in the end its within their rights to do so. A spawn protection would be nice but I don't know how feasible that would be to implement. Lets face it, if I went to the end it wouldn't matter either way. The end result would be my death.

One question for the PVP players out there. Why the end? Just wondering why it is that you guys seem to exclusively PVP there. Just curious not an atk <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>