Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Pvp in the end - has it gone too far?
Started by [E] nicilbar

The right people have to be on <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>. I'd say the times you're on just don't match up to the times that the PVPaholics are. A fair amount of the time there is someone there PVPing though.
niclbar i think pvp off has been disband bc ppl run around with lava buckets , exploding beds , potions and shooting bows while having there pvp off

also if u dont like pvp at all just stay the hell out of the end not that hard plenty more of sht to explore in the game quit complaining and build a house or somthing
I also spend an hour just now in the Nether. Saw nobody. Found 19stacks of slow sand.

I don't think the current pvp rules need to be revised. Seem fine to me.

If the pvpaholics are Thabigdawg, Coffeey, and Landr0 then you would be wrong. I see Coffeey and Dawg online all the time. (First three names that came to mind, there are more)
im andpvpaddict not pvpholic XD
and its called THE END for a reason bc i end yo life duhhhh
nicilbar wrote:
The right people have to be on <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>. I'd say the times you're on just don't match up to the times that the PVPaholics are. A fair amount of the time there is someone there PVPing though.

The dont go when they're there?
How do find out when they are there or not then?

And as we got projects that need endstone and you keep fighting in there, It really makes a hole in the schedule.

And i think someone should make a proper pvp arena for these things. Otherwise im sure that we non-pvpers and you professional pvpers can work something out that makes a win-win solution.

Im not here to make any hostile speeches. Im rather here because this pvp has made the end a warzone.
leave my endstone alone i like my end how it is you dont got to redecorate it go buy endstone from shop
Read Zio's post about pvp commands in the report section. Okay, I give up guys. You win, just like you do in the end. Ima forget it since I have 4 people against me and nobody with me. Oh, again, just like the end.
wooo i win again!