Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Pvp in the end - has it gone too far?
Started by [E] nicilbar

your just pissed you were kicked out and that jayams actually did killed you and burn you stuff
I really think this thread should be locked before I lose my temper. I think numerous people feel the same way. I guess the staff won't do anything about it. Technically, nobody's doing anything wrong, but we're all bickering about an issue that will not have any real effect anyway, regardless of who wins. Obviously, by the poll, most people want something to be done (over two thirds) but people like... nope never mind. Think it'd better be locked <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

I'll repeat one post I made earlier. Maybe if it gets 10 likes we can try to do something about it.
im sorry what??? The majority of the poll said they wanted to keep pvp in the end.

The least popular vote was getting rid of it so.... pvp stays
Hmm. My overall verdict is that PVP should be limited in the end AND nether. I think it should be in both of these worlds though, but there should be spawn protections for both of them, fo that the non PVP players can get in without being killed. The reason for this is that they are meant to be 'fronteir' worlds. Especially the nether, which is kind of like hell. And the end has been made basically to fight the enderdragon in! A boss mob! I mean, as everyone has been saying, WAR WORLD is there especially for wars and PVP. If players could keep their normal inventory when entering war world, it would be helpful. That way players don't have to scavenge and come at a disadvantage to other players, plus some items are impossible to find in WW, like reeds to make a book to have an enchanting table, so they could be used as well, taken from the normal world. It'd also be cool to tweak WW a bit and import buildings into it, not just the same empty buildings day after day after day . Sawine could even import some of the well known places like the spawn market for people to fight in, without the shop chests of course though. Does everyone agree with this idea? Not saying it's set in stone The staff have the final decision, of course.

That's my previous post. Anyone think that's a good idea?
MOST people think it's overused and needs to be changed.
Coffeey, I'm not here to start a war with you. Just want to improve the server. I think that less PVP in the end would be a good thing, I am agruing my point. I want action, you want things to stay the same. Let's agree to disagree on this, shall we? May as well end this pointless battle of words <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
There are spawn protections in the end.....

Im sorry have you ever even been there?
You right actually nicilbar....

I have an idea.. we should all build a giant love heart and compliment each others hair and sing a song <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

sarcasm^^

Listen end is lawless... nothing to be done about that because pvpers are doing nothing wrong. The end is exciting because you are at risk there and i used to love that before I actually did pvp regularly .

The people who are complaining are basically just too lazy to make some armor and a sword and run... because if u did that you would be fine.

And that is a fact
Sloop was fired? Noooo! :C
I am not pissed I was kicked out, I am pissed because he burnt my stuff but me and Jayams are okay again he said sorry and that is done, I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID (Coffeey)