Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Pvp in the end - has it gone too far?
Started by [E] nicilbar

Its not a pay to enter area... and i never told you you had to pay 64 diamond it was like 20 gold. And the end is lawless and im getting a lot of money from this little business i have thats growing for our faction 'Dominion'.

And i don't think it was even me who killed you.

Listen everybody.... you are only giving out about pvp in the end because you die alot right? So put on some armor and run for it? Were not going to chase you guys all day. Stop looking for the easy way around things and trying to ruin the pvp aspect to the end which everybody (despite a few) have grown to love.
So you say that the End is Dominion territory?
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
technoalpha wrote:
I think it has most definitely gone too far as of today. I went to the end on a mining expedition, as I have been collecting endstone in mass for a replice of Rome that I am working on starting soon. Once I got there, I talked to a certain "Coffeey" who tried to attack me. I told him i wasnt here to pvp, and he promised to leave me alone. 5 minutes later, he killed me and took 3d, 19g, a diamond chestplate, a diamond pickaxe, and all the endstone i collected. He then told me that if I wanted to mine here, I had to pay a fee of 64d for him and his cronies to leave me alone. This is RIDICULOUS. Turning the end into a pay-to-enter area totally goes against Minetown's ideals, if not rules. If people want war, do it in WarWorld! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f621.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":furious:">:furious:</object>

Yeah. Well you're lucky you HAD diamond armour.

I was such a wimp... i ended up giving them 16dia swords to enter. I completely agree, maybe we should alert the mods, doesnt sound like something Sawine would approve of.

Coffeey- Y U SO HELPFUL ON FORUMS BUT THEN SO MEAN INGAME?????

I wouldn't say i'm MEAN in game. When i'm in the end with dominion it obviously seems like i'm being mean because i'm killing you but its not personal.
Im just delighted I have given Dominion a name now <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

And yes HS id like to think we UNOFFICIALLY own the end
Coffeey wrote:
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
technoalpha wrote:
I think it has most definitely gone too far as of today. I went to the end on a mining expedition, as I have been collecting endstone in mass for a replice of Rome that I am working on starting soon. Once I got there, I talked to a certain "Coffeey" who tried to attack me. I told him i wasnt here to pvp, and he promised to leave me alone. 5 minutes later, he killed me and took 3d, 19g, a diamond chestplate, a diamond pickaxe, and all the endstone i collected. He then told me that if I wanted to mine here, I had to pay a fee of 64d for him and his cronies to leave me alone. This is RIDICULOUS. Turning the end into a pay-to-enter area totally goes against Minetown's ideals, if not rules. If people want war, do it in WarWorld! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f621.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":furious:">:furious:</object>

I was such a wimp... i ended up giving them 16dia swords to enter. I completely agree, maybe we should alert the mods, doesnt sound like something Sawine would approve of.

I wouldn't say i'm MEAN in game. When i'm in the end with dominion it obviously seems like i'm being mean because i'm killing you but its not personal.

Damn... i really shoulda PE'd that lol.

Anyway Coffeey- someone posted a bunch of signs saying 'we wont pay u no money' and stuff like that, Should i blow them up?
Coffeey wrote:
PokemonGardevoir wrote:
technoalpha wrote:

I would say that this is bullying...
Im starting to see the Dominion a little hostile here...
No its not bullying. That's blowing it out of proportion a bit. Im not forcing anybody to give me gold. And PVP'ing definately isn't bullying.
And yes dominion are supposed to be hostile. Look at there thread n the forums
Hey coffeey can i join Dominion?