Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Some tips

Tip: Don't listen to evan
@739033 wrote:

Dawson_says_no_gif.gif

You don't talk to Evan that way; one must treat him as if he is a blossoming flower protruding from the ground and nurture him from the bottom upwards...
@929797 wrote:
@739033 wrote:

Dawson_says_no_gif.gif

You don't talk to Evan that way; one must treat him as if he is a blossoming flower protruding from the ground and nurture him from the bottom upwards...

I just did
@739033 wrote:
@929797 wrote:
@739033 wrote:

Dawson_says_no_gif.gif

I just did

ignore-o.gif
@929797 wrote:
@739033 wrote:

Dawson_says_no_gif.gif

What if Im allergic to flowers?
@929797 wrote:
@739033 wrote:
@929797 wrote:
@739033 wrote:

Dawson_says_no_gif.gif

I just did

ignore-o.gif

quoteception
Thread ruined.
Evans keen eye for obtuse humor, and his mission to relay this humor to the Minetown public, has been greatly insulted and degraded by the flippant and sluggish nature of recent replies.

Alec, Predspread, etc:

F*ck off and make your own thread, because I can't be the only one who does not feel the desire to scroll through your posts to find the funny parts.

GOOD DAY TO YOU SIRS.

EDIT: I would advise Evan to have said shit wiped from the face of the earth by a moderator.
Yeah, indeed, because a mod would "wipe us from the face of the earth", it wasnt funny in the first place. Dry humor is no humor at all
My response to all the bullshit going on on this sacred thread:

*steps out on stage twirling a cane and accidentally hits self in the dick 100 times * AAAWGHHH