Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Some tips

surefire investment: Saline. everyone i know is injecting a lot of it into their dicks. THat's, "Saline". Surefire investment. Locked down.
when i cant decide whether to throw up into the trash can or the toilet i throw up in the trash cadn & pour about half of it into the toilet
Christmas decoration ideas:

•Taping a glazed holiday ham to your windshield

•Taping 2 festive hams together

•Wearing 3 fun hams to work
I only have 2 fun hams, can I still wear them to work without making an ass of myself?
@426160 wrote:
I only have 2 fun hams, can I still wear them to work without making an ass of myself?

i dont need to answer this at any point in time
Grammar tip: In doubt whether to use "don't" or "donut?" remember this fun rhyme: "Should I use don't or donut? I donut know, I'm stupid."
My Friend Toby Once Said, One Big Ass Biker Man I Ain't As Good As I Once Was, But I'm As Good Once As I Ever Was
@1108550 wrote:
My Friend Toby Once Said, One Big Ass Biker Man I Ain't As Good As I Once Was, But I'm As Good Once As I Ever Was

COUNTRY MUSIC FTW
Christmas decoration ideas:

•Write "Christmas" in hams on your lawn

•Carefully carve a festive holiday ham into a realistic, functioning elf
@2708078 wrote:
@1108550 wrote:

COUNTRY MUSIC FTW

Cynical zombie nerd. Diabetic meme dynamo. Country gal. Mustard guru. Unrepentant photo blogger. Bacon dipshit. Entrepreneur. Goalie.