Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Daily Rant V2
Started by [E] GACKT

Totally...
You are so very incorrect, Fettucini. Learn something before posting your puny expanse of intelligence. Away with you!
What are you even talking about?
I hate it when girls stuff there bras.. like really what the hell? I mean one day you come in with B's and the next day you come in with D's.. Half the girls in my school do that.. <--Actual rant.
The thing about my school is the girls still do that, but they're super sassy, and the guys are always leaving things like condoms around the floor, and half of them are on drugs (No lie they try to get me on it, and they show it off).

Sometimes I can't tell if school is making kids and teens smarter and better people, or just making them into idiots. But then again it can just be their parents. Either way the kids in some schools are so dumb i can't tell how they get into the next grade, and how they got that stupid and ignorant.
I hate procrastination, if only I learned all the other times.... maybe later
I hate how people bitch about their life on facebook, here is a quote i just picked up from yesterday

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU!! Why must you hurt me like this?"

I still do not know who this is she hates. i just put my 2 cents into it.

I actually replayed "dun worry about it, by next week you will be over it, and it will be something new."

she didn't like it, replying "I FUCKING HATE YOU LANCE" she then removed me and then blocked me.

she must be over it because she unblocked me and sent another request. apologizing today.
SHIT I am sick of these fucking egotistical males at my school who are like look at me because they can through a ball through a hoop and fail maths! Then they go call me terrible things that they think makes them cool no mate it just makes you a dick!

NEXT THING

Training what I call "rookie scouts" lets just say they have no idea what there doing and I have to train them it gets worse. Since there like 8 or 9 and think they is so pro they show me know respect what so ever even though they can't type a dam clove hitch! Ten there is the Camp coming up NO I don't want to have to spend close to a week with the people I hate at my school as far as I'm concerned they can go and do sport while I do science and maths. But no I have to go and spend nearly a week with them at a camp SHIT.

Last of all.

Blender for god sake people think it is easy to do what I make for them profile pictures and background then they go and say oh it's not high res enough even though its 1080p. Then some of there friends say I don't like it honestly.... You go spend 3 hours sitting at a desk texturing and making minecraft rigs! Then to for the persons making it friends to say I don't like it some people in this world just sometimes need to think... Well now you have heard my rant JESUS that felt good to get that out
VorTechs wrote:
You are so very incorrect, Fettucini. Learn something before posting your puny expanse of intelligence. Away with you!

Says the guy who failed to quote whatever the hell he's spouting on about.
Eragon wrote:
SHIT I am sick of these fucking egotistical males at my school who are like look at me because they can through a ball through a hoop and fail maths! Then they go call me terrible things that they think makes them cool no mate it just makes you a dick!

NEXT THING

Training what I call "rookie scouts" lets just say they have no idea what there doing and I have to train them it gets worse. Since there like 8 or 9 and think they is so pro they show me know respect what so ever even though they can't type a dam clove hitch! Ten there is the Camp coming up NO I don't want to have to spend close to a week with the people I hate at my school as far as I'm concerned they can go and do sport while I do science and maths. But no I have to go and spend nearly a week with them at a camp SHIT.

Last of all.

Blender for god sake people think it is easy to do what I make for them profile pictures and background then they go and say oh it's not high res enough even though its 1080p. Then some of there friends say I don't like it honestly.... You go spend 3 hours sitting at a desk texturing and making minecraft rigs! Then to for the persons making it friends to say I don't like it some people in this world just sometimes need to think... Well now you have heard my rant JESUS that felt good to get that out
`

I dont see why people ignore your blender wallpapers, they are pretty cool, the mountain one you sent to me is my new desktop pic.

and about the other stuff you get at school, its basically same here too.

They laugh at me cause I read Manga and watch anime, I laugh at them cause they are just as bad as me when they try to impress people ><object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":-)">:-)</object>