Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Daily Rant V2
Started by [E] GACKT

daily_rant.png

Everyone seems tense, blow off some steam... Go ahead and complain about life, nobody will judge you.
I am tired of all the online 'drama' I mean.. we are all playing a game here right?
Events are stressing me out <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f635.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":dead:">:dead:</object>
Ugh, so glad this reopened... Really needed to vent.

So up until recently, the basement of the house has been basically, my home. I could be there, and be alone, and be happy. But for christmas my sister got a zillion peices of gym equiptment, and they installed it, guess where?

Now, ALL FREAKING DAY LONG i have to deal with one or more of the following.

- Annoying Girly Justin Beiber Nicky Meenage Selena Golmez Milly Cyrus disgusting "music."

- My sister's "Dying Goat" impression (Her breathing and just jumping around and it grosses me out

- Her and her friend babbling like idiots and talking constantly

AND I CANT F&#%ING TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!! T.T

She won't SHUT UP! And my headphones ARENT WORKING!

Seriously, I've even tried the 'Lavender Town + Binurial Beats" treatment, all I hear is her annoying little whiny voice and its so annoying! She wont even let me say anything, she's always telling ME to shut up!

It doesn't even help that its that time either.....

DAMNIT ALL the world hates me.... T.T
I feel this thread is really needed at the moment~
I'm sick of getting 12 hours a week at a computer shop with three employees. Seriously! Makin $100 a week ain't cuttin' it! I have to put an engine in my truck = around $700, hunting gear I have to get squared away before september, and I owe Uncle Sam a crap load since my boss 1099'd me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f620.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":mad:">:mad:</object>
No Quarry on the FTB or chunkloader so we are stuck with shitty turtles who have to be manually reset EVERYTIME the chunk becomes unloaded and we get DCed a lot so its very common to have to reset them. It is laggy as hell on a good day and only gets "normal latency" from midnight to 9am est.

Zero jobs in the area. Truck needs a new windshield and a new set of tires. Gas is outrageous. The state is broke and only getting broker. I'm living with someone I don't really like and person I do like, all my friends hate because they are an asshole and thinks that my friends are "less than stellar". My parents keep telling me to do something different with my life and I just want to tell them to fuck off and mind their business and focus on their retirements while I try and start my own career.

Obamacare is essentially going to fuck over a few members of my family. The entire gun thing could potentially cost my family a ton of wasted time, yes we are gun enthusiasts. The entire country is slowly going to shit. The world as we know it from an american stand point is coming to an end.

But you know what, life goes on so I'll just keep on with the friendly face and gaming to keep my mind off shit I can't help with.
MjAxMi0zMDMxNDc3Y2RiYTQxYmYz.png
I'm sick of religion.
Coffeey wrote:
I'm sick of religion.

Religion has been around since the beginning, you don't have the right to be sick of it Coff, nor does any human being have that right if you don't understand the basis of that certain religion or so called faith. How can you be sick of religion if you don't understand it? If you only have an outside view of it? I'm only assuming from what you said in your post, you are referring to all religions.

I don't worship any religion, but to say i'm sick of it? Not at all, everything has a positive and a negative outcome.