Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] The Daily Rant V2
Started by [E] GACKT

How about religious fanaticism then?
I understand the basis of religion, I grew up with it. From an inside view, I am sick of it because I just feel that it's very dated, and for people to say things like the big bang theory is not real, it's completely absurd and frankly, does not belong in this century.

I understand that religion offers happiness to a lot of people, but the only physical outcome I see from religion is negative, such as wars, or 'The erosion of progress'.

I don't rule out the possibility of a creator, nor do I intend to be disrespectful towards anyone, but I just don't revolve my life around the fear of going to hell or the confidence that I will be rewarded in the afterlife. I just 'be', and if there is a god, then so be it.

It is then that I will worry how he shall judge me.
Religious+fanaticism_e9d588_4123667.png
Im so sick of that Zionia character....s/he's such a bish...
I one of those people who believes the Universe is just a simulation being run by a higher and more advance civilization.

Also it's raining too much lately.
Why are snow tires so expensive? And why did I wait until the day after a blizzard to get them? THIS IS CLEARLY SOMEONE ELSE'S FAULT!
I am pissed as all get out that we still eat food. Where are my food pills like the jetsons had?
I'm sick of people who dun know how to play Minecraft and constantly ask for your help

tumblr_inline_mhx71b8fn01qz4rgp.gif

& Gangnam Style, hate that so much.
So.. Just got dumped.. WOO! I feel like people actually hate me, and I don't seem to be fit to run a Minecraft server(Which I will still give my hardest to keep it going)

Besides that, what Milk said.. All the internet drama has really just changed the Minetown forums completely. I have not been around as long as you, or others GACKT, but I remember when the forums used to be fun, thriving, and prezz trolling.

I also, have just been feeling stressed, and I don't even know why..
Pffffttssh Prez never reached CheckerFX troll levels. No one will ever get to the level of trolling that RichardCatman did, you'd probably get banned if you tried. Checker's would know, he's been to the other side.